Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CentroFly Review

To my surpise the line outside was not so bad. Not like friday night. Walk in and the main room looks totally different. Looks like a different club. Downstairs looks the same though. Crystal method was good live. The guy that got on the microphone in the beginning was pretty fucked up. The best new thing about the club are the drink prices. $4 for a beer. Nice!!! Is there a new owner?

aight...went to centro-fly last nite to check it out.... use to go all the time before the renovation....the place is okay, just seemed like they weren't finished. The lighting system was crap and the crowd.....don't get me started....no vibe whatsoever....not a good looking crowd either by the way...didn't know where crystal method was taking me with the music....all in all, I hope it will get better.....use to be my fav place to go....

Went to see the Chemical Brothers last Friday....and didn't even get the chance TO see them...

The lighting was horrible!- If you've never been their before..what a fire hazzard. Part of the appeal going to a club atmosphere is to see what & who is around you....

and the stench.....a wonderful aroma cross betwee armpit & fresh paint!- Ahhhh! lovely

The palce was perfectly fine before...it just required some paint & trimmings...and it's not even done!- Being closed for 2 mo. you would expect things to be ready

What a disappointment.-