Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar

Originally posted by il0vetechno

they already off to a horible start

opening months after the original opening plans, and they havent even promoted it yet

They're opening however, and the kind of operation that is to pull off is massive... building from a raw nothing to something insane.

This place will be insane... the layout, everything is suited to be something incredible.

I was there on friday w/ some associates from Miami. Lots of work still needs to be done. I don't know if they will make the deadline for the whole club to be open; however the main floor could be. The legal capacity is 3200. Place is massive. The visual schematics they have planned will definitely bring an artistic nature to the vibe of the place.

*Fingers crossed* :D

Crobar Chicago just opened last weekend and the place was super-packed. Bunches of wanna-be A-Listers wandered around. There's no such thing as an a-list in Chicago! We are all on the C-List, dontchaknow.

The new attitude at Crobar is geared toward party-people in their mid-to-late twenties and early thirtys... NO MORE KIDS!!

I can't wait to hit NYC when Crobar opens there. Me and the Krazy-Queens Krew will be sneaking in the back, avoiding all those annoying lines you got there in NYC.

If any of youse New Yorker come to Chicago, try Crobar, it's ALL GOOD! But you should go to the center of House Music - the SMARTBAR. Every night there is a talented DJ playing. The most consistent club I've been too.