Clubplanet Nightlife Community

high resolution pics of california beaches

anotherway83

today was the first time i took my new digicam (got my replacement, go HP!) to the beach, took sum great shots (i think they're great anyway), didnt use all of the features as im just learning how to use it right...here are sum pix if any1 wants to check them out...6.1 mb zip file, contains 11 high-res jpg files

right click and save as

s87032302.onlinehome.us/beach.zip

there's a beautiful pic of the sunset along with one (the last one) of an impromptu tribal thing they have every evening there...sorry 56k users

whoa, anotherway - i tried to look at your pictures and my computer went nuts and served me up some gibberish in a major way :confused: . i'm not good at downloading stuff anyway, but that was some other language :shaky: ... could you give me a link to an album on shutterfly or something?

Originally posted by weyes

whoa, anotherway - i tried to look at your pictures and my computer went nuts and served me up some gibberish in a major way :confused: . i'm not good at downloading stuff anyway, but that was some other language :shaky: ... could you give me a link to an album on shutterfly or something?

did u unzip them first?? :D

after unzipping u shud get a folder called 'beach', in it u have all the jpg images + an html file...u can either click on the images directly or click on the html file and view them all on one page...other than that i dont know what to say...let me know if that works

vicman: glad u liked them ;)

Originally posted by anotherway83

did u unzip them first?? :D...

urrr... please to explain "unzip"? me no understand. i know i have something called "winzip" but i have no idea what it does or how to use it.
Originally posted by darlok

really cool shit man... Ppl walk in shorts there now? LUCKY mofos!

forecasted high tomorrow: 84 degrees f.

Originally posted by weyes

urrr... please to explain "unzip"? me no understand. i know i have something called "winzip" but i have no idea what it does or how to use it.

sure :)

a zip file is basically a compressed file, they are used to save space...now if i had put those files up as they are they would take up at least 12 mb or so, so i zipped them and now the zip file is just 6.1 mb :D

u can right click on the zip file, then from the context menu that pops up, choose "extract here" or "extract files to..." and choose the directory u want to unzip them to...then navigate to that directory to view the files

hope that clears things up :)