Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm bored!

darlok

Originally posted by darlok

Finally... I wasn't able to post replies or anything on this board. WEIRD..

Anyway.. THanks naughtybabe!

C-luv, wanna get married?

Smokesum end of the world is coming!! the APOCALYPSE iS HERE!!!! LOL.. j/k , *cough* NOT

awww, how nice...:D

Originally posted by c-luv

Josh aka Origskeemr

WheW then i'm safe cuz i was referrin to u and me and "real life" not the internet. But anyway, I think i've wasted 2 much time.. + i don't like girls who play hard to get so as of right now stop sending me emails of your pics c-luv, cuz I'm not all that interested. Bye! You've had ur chance!

WheW then i'm safe cuz i was referrin to u and me and "real life" not the internet. But anyway, I think i've wasted 2 much time.. + i don't like girls who play hard to get so as of right now stop sending me emails of your pics c-luv, cuz I'm not all that interested. Bye! You've had ur chance!

:laugh: :laugh: it will be hard but i will stop sending all the pics...u will be a hard one to get over..:tongue:

Originally posted by c-luv

:laugh: :laugh: it will be hard but i will stop sending all the pics...u will be a hard one to get over..:tongue:

*pats u on the back* It's okay smuckers.. I'm sure u'll find someone decent in the future. Just don't give up hope! I know I shoulda warned ya before but , I'mma heartbreaker soo..

Annnnyway... Hey naughtybabe wanna go out?

*pats u on the back* It's okay smuckers.. I'm sure u'll find someone decent in the future. Just don't give up hope! I know I shoulda warned ya before but , I'mma heartbreaker soo..

Annnnyway... Hey naughtybabe wanna go out?

:laugh: