Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ MOODY had CHEETAH rockin!!!!!!

I havent been to cheetah in a few and i havent heard moody in months at websterhall. It was about maybe 5 of us that went tonite and had a great time. I Started dancing right away to my suprise this was my 5 straight night of dancing and i thought i was gonna sit the whole time but the music was pumping. It was kinda empty when we got there around1130ish or so. But by 1230 it was packed in their. Lots of people were having fun and wurking it on the dancefloor. I met a few people but i cant remember the names right now sorry if ya are on this board. Moody own mix of "dance to disco" is always a pleasure hearing. But when "BLACKWATER" came on the place was jumping or shit atleast i know i was love that song. I just only wish i knew what mix that is the same one danny t plays but i cant fnd it anyhow. There were some hot women as far as i can tell their tonite. My eyes and ears were very happy. Closed kinda early around 5something was thinking about goin to after hrs but MON i got to parties to go to i dont know if anybody else is goig.First DJ LORD G at HALCYON from 6 to 9 i believe and then SAPPHIRE for DJ DISIPLE and TONY HUMPHRIES. Was anybody else at CHEETAH last night? If so i was the guy wearing a white bandanna all in black clothes with a shirt that said BROOKLYN. Time to eat and then go to sleep.

Originally posted by silverbull

i just remembered what song MOODY played that just woke me up and kept me up the whole night. JULIE MCKNIGHT- HOME what a great song from one of the greatest vocalist of HOUSE MUSIC history.In my opnion of course.

u should've been @ avalon.... :tongue:

Originally posted by djgrod

Home is a banger, awsome ,awsome song... As for Blackwater, the mix that everyone (including DT) plays is the Danny T edit... shouldn't be too hard to find. It's pretty much everywhere.

I can assure you that Danny's edit has not been leaked, so keep on rockin the Soulseek Super Star!

i dunno MATTM20 but ive heard dannys version msany times and i do believe thats what i heard atcheetah lastnight. The part where theres no beat on the vocals and then the strings drop. Shit i was dancing with a girl b4 it came on but once i heard it i pushed her aside lol. I dunno what to say.

Originally posted by djgrod

Hmmmmm lets see here- MattM2o- Octave 1 Blackwater.. Danny Taneglia edit.... Try pulling your head outta your ass superstar!!!! The song has been out for about 2 months at least.:rolleyes:

2 Months Huh sorry I didn't know I was in the presence of DJ MP3

Hmmm let's see no there is no such edit available according to:

http://www.discogs.com/release/77169

Octave One - Blackwater (430 West)

Format: 12"

Catalog#: BWP003

Released: 2002

Style: House

Notes: DJ Promo

Rating: 3.5/5 (2 votes) Rate It

submitted by: Teppo

Tracklisting:

A1 Blackwater (KSR Vocal Mix) (5:44)

__remix by Lorne Burden, vocals by Ann Saunderson

B1 Blackwater (KSR Vocal Dub) (7:10)

__remix by Lorne Burden, vocals by Ann Saunderson

B2 Blackwater (KSR Instrumental) (5:59)

__remix by Lorne Burden

77169-001.jpg

Actually released over a year ago and is featured on many Mix CD's from last year... Ex. Roger Sanchez Release Yourself 2002

The difference is some tool fucked with this song on a Dual CD Player, put it on the internet and called it "The Danny Tenaglia Edit" and it's tools like you who think it's a new version!

I may have to get "My Head Out Of My Ass", but it's you who should "Get Your Ass Into A Record Store and Buy Music rather than Download it"

Hmmmm an EDIT is exactly that an edited version of a song. Very few EDITS get pressed to Vinyl, so you showing a picture and a tracklisting of a Vinyl means dick. DJ MP3 huh?? Wanna check out the 800 + Records I own??? So shut your fucking mouth about shit you have 0 info about. (My music collection) It very well might not be Danny's edit. All I'm going on is what it was labeled when it was sent to me. (Not found on Soulseek- Superstar) I was trying to help Silverbull out with an ID. I went by what I have, thats the info I gave him. No need for you to jump in like a fucking asshole and act like your the lord of all things house. If it's not Danny's edit then I'm wrong, no big deal, my life won't end that I don't have the exclusive, ureleased Danny T edit and I have something else instead... Thats reserved for losers like yourself that have to look good on bulliten boards. So why don't you research getting yourself a life?