About 46 pendants

26 World series titles

Enuff Said!!!!

All I have to say is......Marlins 2 :clap: ...Yankees ZEROOOOOOO:laugh:

We win...u lose

Boohoo 2 you....better luck next year:rolleyes:

Let's see:

1. Marlins win 3 straight against the Giants and Barry Bonds

2. Marlins win 3 straight against the Cubs and Sammy Sosa after falling behing 3 games to one

3. Marlins win 3 straight against the Yankees and at Yankee stadium where the Yankees had not been eliminated in the World Series since 1981...

hmmm...lucky?

SOUNDS LIKE FUCKING DOMINATION TO ME!

Guest brwneydtrouble

I swear, you New Yorkers are the sorriest sore losers I have ever seen.

Why can't you just admit it was a good game? Even a Yankee said it, "They outplayed us"...

Translation - We just wanted it bad enough and we won.

Get over it.

Some Yankee fan in New York was asked if he respected the Marlins after they beat the Yankees and the guy said , "Hell no. They're a bunch of rookies."

What a ridiculous thing to say especially since our rookies wooped their "pros" convincingly.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

There was an angel on your shoulders

Mariners Suck

Yankees are long lived kings

About 46 pendants

26 World series titles

Enuff Said!!!!

instead of coming on this board saying how much the WORLD CHAMPIONS SUCK, u should try giving a pep talk to your bitch ass yankee players that were crying like fuckin 8 year olds.. but then again your prolly a crybaby as well which proves by you being on this board.... its a shame to those yankee fans who applaud the fish and give em the respect they deserve, by dick clowns like you!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sotuorlando

You should change your name to Dumbassmaafuka!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Orly, it was nice seeing you on Sat. and in the hip hop room of all places!!!!

The Marlins might have had a better team this year but the Yankees will always and forever be #1 and no team can ever take that away from them! Congrats to the Marlins, lets see what you got next year. As for the Yankees, I'll be a fan til the day I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!

for all who are not Yankee fans......:blown::knife::finger: :finger: :peeright: MARLINS!

Originally posted by jasonmarc

Congrats to the Marlins, lets see what you got next year.

thats funny...thats what i say about the Yankees...lets see where they will be next year?:laugh: ...how long has it been since u win a World Series?:laugh: ...dont worry though, i am sure Steinbrener will BUY another chance to the WS...he trys every year...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jasonmarc

the Yankees will always and forever be #1 and no team can ever take that away from them!

umm, not this year buddy. oh wait...and not last year either. oh shit i forgot...not even the year before that. and in case you need a reminder, just take a look at the pic in mrmatas' sig.

thank you. come again.