Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Fuckin Factory..this Sunday, Nuff Said

Originally posted by bobydigital

I highly doubt that....aren't you and chris going to the sound garden and then to bed......haha.......f*cking herbs!

LOOK AT YOU TALKING LIKE YOUR THE MAN ..... YOUR WEEKEND VENTURE IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF ....... ACTUALY ITS PATHETIC. JUST BECAUSE A CHICK WITH BIG FAKE TITS WANTS TO HANG WITH YOU AND DO ALL YOUR DRUGS FOR FREE WHILE YOU SIT THERE THINING YOU MIGHT GET A LITTLE PIECE IS JUST SADD !!! SO GO TO THE FACTORY AND SIT IN A CHAIR UNDER A BLACKLIGHT AND LET BOBBY BLOTCHES SCARE ALL THE GIRLS AWAY B4 YOU EVEN SAY HELLO TO THEM !!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

LOOK AT YOU TALKING LIKE YOUR THE MAN ..... YOUR WEEKEND VENTURE IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF ....... ACTUALY ITS PATHETIC. JUST BECAUSE A CHICK WITH BIG FAKE TITS WANTS TO HANG WITH YOU AND DO ALL YOUR DRUGS FOR FREE WHILE YOU SIT THERE THINING YOU MIGHT GET A LITTLE PIECE IS JUST SADD !!! SO GO TO THE FACTORY AND SIT IN A CHAIR UNDER A BLACKLIGHT AND LET BOBBY BLOTCHES SCARE ALL THE GIRLS AWAY B4 YOU EVEN SAY HELLO TO THEM !!!!!

I am proud of Bobby listen Bitch just because you can open a deal and not close it dont be pissed he had a girl with 400 CC tits all over him

hey ya doin

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

exactly ... there comes a time to move on ....

i've been there once in my whole life and i could nt wait to get out of there ... don't get me wrong .. the music and atmosphere is sick ..... but i feel like a scumbag being there ....

and if you are a factory warrior ... don't take offese to my opinion

Yeah I agree choopa, I would feel like a low life going back to that place.

Originally posted by deeelite1

My computer has some weird glitch in it where every day at least once a day it decides to turn the CAPS LOCK on and off for like 10 mins.. So I TyPe LiKe ThIs FoR nO ReaSon..

I can't stand it.

but i think TrippinKittyK could probably find this virus very helpful

Thats so funny - you guys should trade computers :laugh:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Giants-Jets on sunday are taking priority.....unless SF busts out a plasma big screen......that would be fucken rediculous!!!!

Dont bother I already called and asked they didnt do it but may consider it ofr next ywear.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Why would everyone not go on Saturday Night???

Im very :confused: :confused:

I dont get it.

because when there is a theme party at the Factory, JP really starts to drop sick beats around after 1:00 pm on sunday. they dont close till midnight anyway, sometimes later.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Factory is going to VEGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

The odds that Billy will show @ SF are 10,000:1....lol.....at least that's the line in Vegas.

I'm putting a $1 down :D .

shit.....ill take those same odds against u and put down $5 :laugh:

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

because when there is a theme party at the Factory, JP really starts to drop sick beats around after 1:00 pm on sunday. they dont close till midnight anyway, sometimes later.

I see, i see, so are you suppose 2 stay home on Saturday night to wake up early on Sunday??

Hows that work

Ive alwasts gone around 5, and left at 9-10, because i felt like an alien there:laugh:

i'll be there!! halloween is gonna be sick!!!! i went this past weekend and it had a good vibe goin.. and the music was ridiulous, didn't stay too long so it got me pumped for this weekend

i want to see some sexy surgeons again this year!!!! the men will be molested!!!!!

i still can't decide what costume i want to be though:confused: