Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's BUDD?

JonStephen

Anyone see Kill Bill?

the list had five names and Bill and the three chicks are accounted for.......but the very next person on the list was BUDD. Did I just miss it? I didnt see any character on there named Budd, or so I dont think

maybe its just a mystery

btw.......the movie was off the hook:D

Originally posted by xxlea

He's in a truck wearing a cowboy hat if I remember correctly.

Thats Michael Madsen's character.....Thats gotta be Bill because that character and the faceless character were both saying the same thing about Uma Thurman getting her revenge

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Thats Michael Madsen's character.....Thats gotta be Bill because that character and the faceless character were both saying the same thing about Uma Thurman getting her revenge

Bill will probably remain faceless in the sequel as well. I still think it's Michael Madsen's (Budd)character, he's going to wacked in the next installment. Also the blonde with the patch.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

If you guys care to see what was also posted.....refer to buttfuck smokesum's thread he sectioned off and titled "I need new friends....anyone from CP wanna be my friend?"

touching

i dont think there are any other guys on this thread asshole...not that anyone really cares about you or your posts anyway...:D