Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the 13th floor haunted house question

-The 13th Floor is the most legendary haunted house not only in the Philadelphia area, but on the East Coast. Anyone who dares to conquer the 13th Floor haunted house must be prepared to see and experience something that no other haunted house can rival. If someone beats the 13th Floor haunted house and makes it through all 13 Floors, they will be refunded their admission fee. The 13th Floor is the ONLY haunted house in the world that actually PAYS you to finish all 13 floors.

- This Wednesday night from 7-11PM the Q102 Freak Show will be broadcasting LIVE from the legendary 13th Floor haunted house. The Freak Show will also be inviting all Q102 listeners to try and conquer the 13th Floor to get their admission to the haunted house refunded.

- The Q102 Freak Show is the only radio show that has taken it upon themselves to try and conquer the 13th Floor haunted house. None of the 3 were succesful when they attempted it last Halloween. Tic Tak made it to the 8th Floor which was the farthest anyone from the show made it. Mikey made it to the 6th Floor, but had an "accident" on his way to the 7th. Big Bob was so scared on the 1st Floor that he ran out before even attempting to go to the 2nd Floor. That's how the Freak Show did at the 13th Floor, how will you do?

get this.....I tried for a week to find out about this place and I go to the q102 wedsite and find out it was a big hoax:eek: The dj's made it up..they had 1500 peopel call in for directions, details, etc and it was abig joke on the listeners...

OK now I want to build one

"build it and they will come"

yea i think its a hoax as well.... I heard that if u made it to the 13th floor that u won 2k in cash....I also heard that u do have to sign a waiver...and that the ppl in house trying to scare u was basically allowed to beat the shit out of u....some kid i know who never tells the truth said he went in there and right when he got in....somebody snuck the shit out of him.

damn! I heard the same that the ghoulies were alouded to touch you and stuff.

yea the station said it was a big joke on its listeners.

I did go to the Asbury Park Convetion Center one though..the one eddie Munster is runnign..very cool. I screamed a few times:eek: the ghouls get right up in your face a follow you..freaky..too short..but worth the trip.

Now I am looking for a really scary hayride..no any??

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...
damn! I heard the same that the ghoulies were alouded to touch you and stuff.

yea the station said it was a big joke on its listeners.

I did go to the Asbury Park Convetion Center one though..the one eddie Munster is runnign..very cool. I screamed a few times:eek: the ghouls get right up in your face a follow you..freaky..too short..but worth the trip.

Now I am looking for a really scary hayride..no any??

Theres a really scary walk(if you can at a walking pace that is)through in Atlanta, Georgia, called NetherWorld. Its rep is so big that its said to be the #1 in the NATION! There are two attractions, each year they both change dramatically. no two are alike. Everyone that i have talked to about it say that its THE SCARIEST haunted house EVER.