Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Shit!

groovefire

Originally posted by stymie

i need to stop playing with myself while looking at these pics of denise???

and how can i EVER live up to her standards and get her? she knows i am just a retard!!!!!

then if it isn't u its d:rew. one of you. IT'S NOT X!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fouroneone

but with lyssa i feel like the guy whos in jail and crossing out the calendar on half baked........

"Sign of the Beast! 666!"

No nasty Nate.

. No naughty jungle of love!!

Is that asian girl denise? Shes def kinda cute, I love asian woman.

yes x, that's denise. howie has a thing for asian chicks too. and apparently stymie. u guys should start an asian fetish club.

if u want to see more pics just ask stymie where they are he had no trouble finding them.

but he hasn't mentioned that she is a BI-SEXUAL asian chick. and she likes me, not stymie so he's pissed :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by l155a

yes x, that's denise. howie has a thing for asian chicks too. and apparently stymie. u guys should start an asian fetish club.

if u want to see more pics just ask stymie where they are he had no trouble finding them.

but he hasn't mentioned that she is a BI-SEXUAL asian chick. and she likes me, not stymie so he's pissed :laugh: :laugh:

She likes you, as in she wants you? Bi-sexual chicks are cool to hookup w/, but once ya have actual feelings for them, its a mess, i've been through it...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

She likes you, as in she wants you? Bi-sexual chicks are cool to hookup w/, but once ya have actual feelings for them, its a mess, i've been through it...

likes as in LIKES! when we would go out she would be very 'touchy feely' and wanted to hook up, but i never did. she always called me her girlfriend lol. i almost felt a LITTLE uncomfortable sometimes because i knew it was more than just usual girly shit. i mean she would act like my DATE sometimes! but i still love her she was my partner in crime. we used to go to gay clubs together :D BUT I LIKE BOYS(with a little adventure mixed in ;))

Originally posted by xlr8ted

What about Squidword?

Opposite day was by far the funniest spongebob!!

i HATE squidword. he's the asshole. i like mr. crabs more than that jerk.

my favorite episode of all time is the one where spongebob reads a bad word on the dumpster and when he says it, it gets bleeped out by a sea sound and then patrick starts saying it and they have no idea they are swearing. then patrick says 'those are just sentence enhancers'. i die laughing everytime i see it. it just gets funnier.

i think the other ones i like after that are when spongebob goes to gloveland(that right, the one where he has a blown up glove for a balloon?) and also the halloween one. spongebob goes to the door 'i am the ghost of the flying dutchman' and patrick pops in as himself saying 'i am the ghost of the flying dutchman's best friend'. lol!

this topic is pretty touchy. one time i was in montreal with my ex and she basically told me at the club, "find a girl to bring back to the hotel". i couldnt believe that shit. i fucked it up though since i didnt know how the fuck to approach this. maybe if there were more sluts like li55a in the world, i wouldnt have had this problem.

Originally posted by flavanugz

this topic is pretty touchy. one time i was in montreal with my ex and she basically told me at the club, "find a girl to bring back to the hotel". i couldnt believe that shit. i fucked it up though since i didnt know how the fuck to approach this. maybe if there were more sluts like li55a in the world, i wouldnt have had this problem.

excuse me there would u like to bang us :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

excuse me there would u like to bang us :laugh:

AHAHAH. seriously. how do u set shit up like that? she still has left the offer on the table. i think she is just lazy and wants me to go through the effort of setting up her first 'real' lesbo experience.