Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Signal Sessions this Saturday

stryke303

hey all,

just a reminder that The Signal Sessions goes into week 2 @ Maze. This Saturday fro 10 PM to 5 AM. Come by for a great night of house and techno grooves. And don't forget, we're raising money for charity every week. For the months of October and November, we'll be collecting money for The Camillus House.. www.camillus.org. Please PM me for info. See you there!

paz,

Stryke

www.signalcommunications.net for more info

signalsessionsindex.gif

Wish you guys a great & productive weekend. If I didn't have to practically travel across 3 counties I'd make it out to your Halloween party...

ps. Thanks for showin' some luv & droppin' by this past Saturday Aj. Frustrating night in the Mainroom, as you prob noticed on my face...

Originally posted by biznation00

Wish you guys a great & productive weekend. If I didn't have to practically travel across 3 counties I'd make it out to your Halloween party...

ps. Thanks for showin' some luv & droppin' by this past Saturday Aj. Frustrating night in the Mainroom, as you prob noticed on my face...

no prob ,

thanks 4 hooking it up as always!