Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bluevibes hate me now

stymie

Originally posted by stymie

dear bluevibes,

it was just a joke, im sooooo sorry. i didnt mean to hurt your feelings. trance is not really dead.:cry: :cry: :cry: please take me back bluevibes... please.

your truly,

stymie

XOXO

That post was so uncalled for, I agree w/ them..

Originally posted by stymie

dear bluevibes,

it was just a joke, im sooooo sorry. i didnt mean to hurt your feelings. trance is not really dead.:cry: :cry: :cry: please take me back bluevibes... please.

your truly,

stymie

XOXO

Pssst.. you're going about this all wrong. Just say you read it on the Jersey board and posted it not realizing it was a hoax.. then link them to the Jersey side and tell them that Eddie3 and TrippinKittyK made it up sp they can yell and torture them

Stymie that was one of the funniest fuckin things I have ever witnessed in my whole entire life. People are just mad because they feel stupid for believing it. HELLLLLLLLO..did anyone not see the baby smokin' a butt?? ahhaha

Also, people went and told a ton of people, and they probably felt like they were super important...so again, you just made them feel dumb.

Also, the people that god mad...um...WHO CARES. You'll never see them anyways, they'll just "hate you" from behind the computer.

XOXO

Originally posted by sparkem

Stymie that was one of the funniest fuckin things I have ever witnessed in my whole entire life. People are just mad because they feel stupid for believing it. HELLLLLLLLO..did anyone not see the baby smokin' a butt?? ahhaha

Also, people went and told a ton of people, and they probably felt like they were super important...so again, you just made them feel dumb.

Also, the people that god mad...um...WHO CARES. You'll never see them anyways, they'll just "hate you" from behind the computer.

XOXO

EXACTLY.

bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibes!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, that thread exemplifies what's wrong with Bluevibes, the only thing a lot of them want to do is bitch and complain and cry and blame and fight. A bad taste joke might be racist, sexist, or about someone already dead, but not a prank about someone having died who didn't. Let alone about a trance DJ.

Fucking lighten up people.

CP OWNS BLUEVIBES!!! :laugh:

Exactly Todd...I like this board way better now lol I'm seriously addicted to Manny's board though...I treat it as a study on the stupidity of man. My Abnormal Psych classes in college weren't that interesting!!

And if you had used JP, almost all of those people that were crying about Tiesto would have made jokes about it...at least us trance haters kept our mouths shut ;)

XOXO