Clubplanet Nightlife Community

c.p. and college football!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

ok this is preliminary but i want to get the idea out there, to see the response!!!!!!!

november 22nd is the last hurricanes home game....yes its against rutgers, but who cares!!!!!!

i want to see if theres any interest in haveing a c.p. goes to the canes game day!!!!!!!

we could buy gen admision tix and just sit in the student section or wherever, cuz it probably wont be that full ... but it will be our last and only chance to get a group of us together and go to the canes game....so lets see how the response goes!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

ok this is preliminary but i want to get the idea out there, to see the response!!!!!!!

november 22nd is the last hurricanes home game....yes its against rutgers, but who cares!!!!!!

i want to see if theres any interest in haveing a c.p. goes to the canes game day!!!!!!!

we could buy gen admision tix and just sit in the student section or wherever, cuz it probably wont be that full ... but it will be our last and only chance to get a group of us together and go to the canes game....so lets see how the response goes!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like another great time with the CP family. i think we're good luck because we went to the marlins game and look what happened.......they won the world series. so if we go to the canes game, than they will def head to the title game.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

Sounds like a plan, i wanna see how the MIAMI hurricanes open a can of as whooping on the folks from jersey... :D :D