Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the Yankee Fans!!!!!!!!

tranzwhore

A first grade teacher in New York explains to her class that she is a Yankees fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Yankees fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Yankees fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Yankees fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I am a Marlins fan, and proud of it!" Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why are you a Marlins fan?"

"Because my mom is a Marlins fan, and my dad is Marlins fan, so I'm a Marlins fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, "That is no reason for you to be a Marlins fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom were a moron and your dad were a moron, what would you be then?"

"Then," Janie smiled,............................. "I'd be a Yankees fan."

Originally posted by tranzwhore

A first grade teacher in New York explains to her class that she is a Yankees fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Yankees fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Yankees fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Yankees fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I am a Marlins fan, and proud of it!" Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why are you a Marlins fan?"

"Because my mom is a Marlins fan, and my dad is Marlins fan, so I'm a Marlins fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, "That is no reason for you to be a Marlins fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom were a moron and your dad were a moron, what would you be then?"

"Then," Janie smiled,............................. "I'd be a Yankees fan."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

best joke I heard all year