Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help me find lunch

teriaki

Originally posted by funks0ul

lol, i'm good! my dad just came into my room with a candle in a small cake, and was like HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I was like ummm thanks dad, but my birthday's tomorrow... he was like isn't tomorrow the 31st, i was like nope it's the 30th, and he was like today's wednesday? then he leaves to go look at a calendar, and said, oh well, we'll do that tomorrow, but gave me a piece of cake.. :tongue:

how you been?

should've gone along with it, maybe you could've gotten some more gifts or at least another cake...........

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pgiddy

should've gone along with it, maybe you could've gotten some more gifts or at least another cake...........

i got my bday present from my dad already, been getting gifts all month, and then this past weekend was our religious new year, so got more money, then monday was another religious thing, so i got more money, and tomorrow's the actual bday, so i think i'm good in the gifts department...

and i get another cake tomorrow! :D

but thanks for the look out. ;)

yup thats it. I need to try this place and find out how good it really is. I sure as hell am not waiting in line at 8am for some fried chicken though. The INS should set up shop in front of this place and check ID's first.....IMO.....help shorten the line......

lol, i love how they have barriers set up like its an amusement park ride! :laugh:

i got my bday present from my dad already, been getting gifts all month, and then this past weekend was our religious new year, so got more money, then monday was another religious thing, so i got more money, and tomorrow's the actual bday, so i think i'm good in the gifts department...

and i get another cake tomorrow! :D

but thanks for the look out. ;)

ramadan? you get anything good?

ramadan? you get anything good?

nope, i'm hindu.. it was diwali (festival of lights), we just get cash and candy and stuff for that... and you go around to anyone's house, and get money.. great way to make money ! :aright:

but my trip to hawaii was under my birthday presents, then clothes, this salon package thing, and a spa package.. nice to be pampered at times. :D

oh and on monday, it was this thing called bhai dhuj.. where girls get money from their brothers.. i don't have brothers, but have a lotta guy cousins.. we feed em like an indian sweet, they give us money.. works for me.. this happens twice a year. :D

wasn't it Diwali this past weekend?

nope, i'm hindu.. it was diwali (festival of lights), we just get cash and candy and stuff for that... and you go around to anyone's house, and get money.. great way to make money ! :aright:

but my trip to hawaii was under my birthday presents, then clothes, this salon package thing, and a spa package.. nice to be pampered at times. :D

please remind when this holiday is next and if they're accepting new people. I'm think I more then qualified for this..........

oh and on monday, it was this thing called bhai dhuj.. where girls get money from their brothers.. i don't have brothers, but have a lotta guy cousins.. we feed em like an indian sweet, they give us money.. works for me.. this happens twice a year. :D

trying very hard not to comment.........

Excuse me, this thread is about me finding lunch. :tongue: