Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call and Set Times for CP Afterparty

Guest brwneydtrouble

Originally posted by blendprod

i let you know by tomorrow....im looking forward to hear my man MIRZA.,great dj who really deserves the exposure,LYRIK....which i really enjoy playing at the bbq...and MICHAEL MARTIN who i didnt had the chance to hear yet...but my partner told me he was great.....i hope i can make it tomorrow!!

Thank's for the support bro!!!

100 POST'S I GUESS I BROKE MY CHERRY!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i let you know by tomorrow....im looking forward to hear my man MIRZA.,great dj who really deserves the exposure,LYRIK....which i really enjoy playing at the bbq...and MICHAEL MARTIN who i didnt had the chance to hear yet...but my partner told me he was great.....i hope i can make it tomorrow!!

Should be really good, hope you can make it.

Mirza is definitely great, had people at the BBQ turning heads and asking who is this guy on the decks.

What can you say about Michael Martin, IMO one of the best local DJs coming up right now...I say he and Oscar Fonseca among a few others are there at the top coming up right now.

I am definitely looking forward to hitting the tables solo this time, I have been pretty much taggin with others in the times people have seen me and really haven't got a chance to go off on my own. Expect high-energy and a little something different than my usual Chicago sound....a little latin flavor and tribal sounds will be in the mix!

As for everyone else...I have been waiting to meet and hear B-side for a while, but from what I have heard his sound is really good. Wendel was at my BBQ and he really rocked it and really started pulling people to the dance floor poolside. As for Michael Warren, it seemed like he always was short changed from events in the past and I am glad to see him finally get the time for his patience. FX and Meng...might be a little too early for me but I hope to catch them for the 1st time.

Originally posted by lyrik

Should be really good, hope you can make it.

Mirza is definitely great, had people at the BBQ turning heads and asking who is this guy on the decks.

What can you say about Michael Martin, IMO one of the best local DJs coming up right now...I say he and Oscar Fonseca among a few others are there at the top coming up right now.

I am definitely looking forward to hitting the tables solo this time, I have been pretty much taggin with others in the times people have seen me and really haven't got a chance to go off on my own. Expect high-energy and a little something different than my usual Chicago sound....a little latin flavor and tribal sounds will be in the mix!

As for everyone else...I have been waiting to meet and hear B-side for a while, but from what I have heard his sound is really good. Wendel was at my BBQ and he really rocked it and really started pulling people to the dance floor poolside. As for Michael Warren, it seemed like he always was short changed from events in the past and I am glad to see him finally get the time for his patience. FX and Meng...might be a little too early for me but I hope to catch them for the 1st time.

I enjoyed your set at the BBQ with your boy, but Lyrik I am really looking forward to hearing you solo with some new sounds!! your style sets you about from most dj's down here! Michael Martin I didn't get to hear you for long because of the rain at the BBQ so I'm looking forward to hearing you as well. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone else for the first time. Michael Warren i heard alot about you as well looking forward to meeting everone.

PEACE

MIRZA

I"m a new york boy. I was dragged to this post.

But I wish I was in Miami for this one. Please PLEASE - someone record these sets and post em in the music section. Props to local DJ's - get your sound out there. I'd love to hear some Deep South beats up here in the cold dark north.

Originally posted by michaelmartin

Jackie...Nice Line-up..Thank you very much ...Your soo DOWN in my book ...It's Good too see that someone really cares about locals...You deserve MAd porps for even thinking of doing this event....If u ever need any extra Dj lessons ..let me know ;) I'll be more than happy to put in my 2 cents into your knowledge...As for the Djs...Awesome Line-up...Michael Warren ...

cool guy ....I met him @ Mirage a while back ...Sean n FX..those guys have my out most respect....I met FX a while back ..dope guy ...both of u are very talented dudes...Wendel...to me this guy is a Miami old skool legend .....NO LIE!! B-side...I've heard good stuff from this guy...I want to listen to his sound live...4 sure...

Lyrik..that's my BOY!! GOOD to hear that he will be there ...That guy is sooo down ..its not even funny how down he is!! Bringing that Chicago House sound to Miami..dope dope dope....Mirza....

Very cool kat....I met him @ Lyrik's BBQ THANG.....Happy to see him on the line-up 2...Seazunz..MR. college radio ...I met him along time ago @ the FIU radio station...passed by to drop off a mix tape...I remember..cool guy 2....Trick or TREAT...this will be a nice after party....Thanks To miss TRouble !!!!!!:D

I'm gonna have to buy this man a drink!!!

hehehe

Thanks for the props Michael!

Hey Sean...I think I'm gonna go the classics route as well...

We only get an hour, so how's about we just lay on the phatties from start to finish!

See ya'll later on!

FX

Originally posted by cintron

I"m a new york boy. I was dragged to this post.

But I wish I was in Miami for this one. Please PLEASE - someone record these sets and post em in the music section. Props to local DJ's - get your sound out there. I'd love to hear some Deep South beats up here in the cold dark north.

Jackie can we record it?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by MIRZA

Jackie can we record it?

I can certainly find out.....I would LOVE to have a recording of all your sets.....

Guest brwneydtrouble

jackie...put me on the list for the afterhours..+4

YAY!!! You got it. Are you bringing Luis?