Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trick or treat mutha fuckers!

jasontowns

Originally posted by jasontowns

Haha, very funny. I'm sure all you assholes find humor in a black man getting beat up by white DC PIGS! I'll have you know, that the litigation is still going on and we have a mac daddy lawyer who will soon win us a settlement. So FUCK DA POLICE. I'm promoting and working in cali, too bad that whole fuckin place is on fire. I'd never promote in DC again. Hey, where's that fat bitch A1 stake, another leech who used me to get into GLOW. All you crackers make me sick.

PS - All sniper jokes are off limits. That is no laughing matter you insensitive bastards!

the lawyer is jonnie cochran? :confused:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaahahahaa, hey bitch . . .

first, your comps suck because pgiddy and i still had to wait in line and they never got us into the vip section loser . . .

second, a1wave was on your list night but never got in because you forgot to put her name down jackass . . .

lastly, i'll go out on halloween just to kick your black ass all over the club . . .

towns, i thought you cut off all ties to us, so don't fuckin call me on my cell and askin for money you broke bitch . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

aaahahahaa, hey bitch . . .

first, your comps suck because pgiddy and i still had to wait in line and they never got us into the vip section loser . . .

second, a1wave was on your list night but never got in because you forgot to put her name down jackass . . .

lastly, i'll go out on halloween just to kick your black ass all over the club . . .

towns, i thought you cut off all ties to us, so don't fuckin call me on my cell and askin for money you broke bitch . . .

Eggcock have you grown since you were 18 or were you always 4'6" you short bitch.

ok guys, for the record pgiddy, me and unfortunately, towns, we all used to work at the same isp 3 years ago . . .

he's real, he used to promote (very weak) for glow, and he's bitter because he once threw a party and his placed got trashed by pgiddy's friends, we were there but weren't part of anything . . .

so towns is towns, not me or pgiddy . . .

ok guys, for the record pgiddy, me and unfortunately, towns, we all used to work at the same isp 3 years ago . . .

he's real, he used to promote (very weak) for glow, and he's bitter because he once threw a party and his placed got trashed by pgiddy's friends, we were there but weren't part of anything . . .

Whatever, we all know you're a pathological liar. And to top that off, you have a huge bunghole. Damn, Egg, must suck to have shit spewing out of every orifice.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Whatever, we all know you're a pathological liar. And to top that off, you have a huge bunghole. Damn, Egg, must suck to have shit spewing out of every orifice.

kat you whore, how could you . . .

i've cut off all ties to towns because he's been an asshole since he found out about this board . . .

wow I guess it was 3 yrs ago. He is real, he is/was a promoter and that is him. Unfortunately we worked with a few other retards like JasonTowns and I remember when he found out about the site, since that day we have been trying to get him to stop posting. I believe Egg even tried getting him banned at one point.

Originally posted by pgiddy

wow I guess it was 3 yrs ago. He is real, he is/was a promoter and that is him. Unfortunately we worked with a few other retards like JasonTowns and I remember when he found out about the site, since that day we have been trying to get him to stop posting. I believe Egg even tried getting him banned at one point.

please don't have him banned. he's entertaining!

Bullshit dumbasses, I knew about this board long before all you first started posting on here. Anyways, that's all you two would do all day is post, post, post and that's why our company went BANKRUPT thanks to the lack of productivity by you two. I don't even care if I don't post on here again. I only post when I'm in the area or about to visit. And on occasion just to read the opinions of some crackers!

Look, I tried squashing all that shit back in the day but you kept being an asshole with the money. The anitque you guys broke did not get fixed. I let it go but after you fuckers called me up about the GLOW passes, that really pissed me off.

So here were are again, 3 years later and I'll be in town. So, if ANY of you PUSSIES want to meet up and see if I AM real, stop on by.

Check that, Bitch!

Originally posted by jasontowns

Bullshit dumbasses, I knew about this board long before all you first started posting on here. Anyways, that's all you two would do all day is post, post, post and that's why our company went BANKRUPT thanks to the lack of productivity by you two. I don't even care if I don't post on here again. I only post when I'm in the area or about to visit. And on occasion just to read the opinions of some crackers!

Look, I tried squashing all that shit back in the day but you kept being an asshole with the money. The anitque you guys broke did not get fixed. I let it go but after you fuckers called me up about the GLOW passes, that really pissed me off.

So here were are again, 3 years later and I'll be in town. So, if ANY of you PUSSIES want to meet up and see if I AM real, stop on by.

Check that, Bitch!

:laugh: :laugh: antiques, that was straight from Wal-Mart, maybe Target. You should have another party, invite and 100 people you don't even know:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: antiques, that was straight from Wal-Mart, maybe Target. You should have another party, invite and 100 people you don't even know:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: hahahaha, actually he invited you and me and we brought everyone else there . . .

:laugh: that was an extremely fun party, i think i have a pic of you doin the cabbage patch on that thing . . .

i'm down for a meet up with me, pgiddy and towns, that's if you all want to see two guys beating a black skinny bitch . . .