Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Feat Maya - I'm Here...SiCkkkkkkkkkkkk

BRIAN1500

Guest shortyrockrox

I have to say this song was the highlight of the night in my opinion!!! i didn't think JP was at his best, but maybe I just left too early.(12pm) Can't wait for classics night!!!!:tongue:

I'm undecided about the Maya song, as far as JP goes, I heard he played Scorchio which is rather rare....but what a phenominal jam....listening to it last night reminded me of S & D on Halloween in 99 at Twilo....one of the sickest nights ever...

Originally posted by binoys

I have no idea your right! lol.

You obivously dont, cause everytime he plays this song all of sf goes nuts. I guess you know better than the 4k people that were going crazy to this song this past sunday. Maybe the song aint to your liking but its far from garbage.

Originally posted by alexx

You obivously dont, cause everytime he plays this song all of sf goes nuts. I guess you know better than the 4k people that were going crazy to this song this past sunday. Maybe the song aint to your liking but its far from garbage.

Just because everyone goes nuts for at SF doesnt make it a great song. Everyone was fucked up so they would go crazy for any song. ;)

im sorry but this song isnt all that.....

LUZ made people at SF go crazy and then it came out and it made every go nuts everywhere else as well.... Luz was a quality vocal and it showed (no matter how played it got)

MAYA's track just doesnt do it for me. Im sure it may make people at SF go crazy but i dont see it doing that anywhere else.

Actually, i've already seen it played at 2 clubs that weren't sf and i already saw that it doesnt.....

Originally posted by alexx

Your right, I know nothing about music or the house music scene. Maybe if i went to SF more i would be Educated by GOD Himself JP. ;)

Some songs do make the SF crowd go nuts...why..i have no idea.

Im here is garbage if you ask me. Even all this time. But for some reason some songs just make that place go insane. Gay/Straight for instance...its a guy talking about dicking some other guy in the ass at the gym...but...people like it. I think the beat was pretty hot but the vocals are just gay in everyway lol.

Luz - In your eyes was a good song in my opinion. People like different music.

WE like JP...hes not GOD by far nor is he even close to the best DJ in the world but hes got skill. He keeps us moving for 13hours and we get a variety of diff music.

And I love when people say that people only go crazy to songs in SF b/c they are on drugs. Yea...so umm...i take it that no one that goes to other clubs does drugs.

What about these places that dont even serve alcohol AT ALL? Im sure everyone is completely sober and they love the music cause its oh so great. There are gonna be messed up people everywhere...so deal with it.

Some people should think before they post stuff...dont waste our time, there is enough garbage to read on these messageboards as it is.

No one person knows it all or has the best taste in music. It makes us different. Just cause I dont like trance doesnt mean it sucks..i just dont care for it.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Some songs do make the SF crowd go nuts...why..i have no idea.

Im here is garbage if you ask me. Even all this time. But for some reason some songs just make that place go insane. Gay/Straight for instance...its a guy talking about dicking some other guy in the ass at the gym...but...people like it. I think the beat was pretty hot but the vocals are just gay in everyway lol.

Luz - In your eyes was a good song in my opinion. People like different music.

WE like JP...hes not GOD by far nor is he even close to the best DJ in the world but hes got skill. He keeps us moving for 13hours and we get a variety of diff music.

And I love when people say that people only go crazy to songs in SF b/c they are on drugs. Yea...so umm...i take it that no one that goes to other clubs does drugs.

What about these places that dont even serve alcohol AT ALL? Im sure everyone is completely sober and they love the music cause its oh so great. There are gonna be messed up people everywhere...so deal with it.

Some people should think before they post stuff...dont waste our time, there is enough garbage to read on these messageboards as it is.

No one person knows it all or has the best taste in music. It makes us different. Just cause I dont like trance doesnt mean it sucks..i just dont care for it.

Tek

Well said.

I must say though when Chus and Ceballos were at ARC few weeks ago Me and a few other friends were there for about 10 hours completely SOBER! So it is possible to do if the music is that good. Atleast for me it is.