Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Feat Maya - I'm Here...SiCkkkkkkkkkkkk

BRIAN1500

VERY well said Tek... I love how all the ARC regulars look down their noses at the SF regulars. Yea nobody in ARC is doing anything right??? And I also love when people throw the crack terms around.. "Cracktory".. "CrackDen" etc, etc... Ummm what about all those clubs from the "good old days" i.e- Tunnel, Twilo, Limelight.. I'm sure those places were boy-scout camps right??? Gimme a break. JP+SF, DT+Arc are the last of the true afterhours clubs in NYC.. Long shall they last

Originally posted by fliz77

I'm undecided about the Maya song, as far as JP goes, I heard he played Scorchio which is rather rare....but what a phenominal jam....listening to it last night reminded me of S & D on Halloween in 99 at Twilo....one of the sickest nights ever...

your a fan of scorchio? damn..

wow, i've always thought that track should be banned... lol poor emerson too, sasha musta ran w/ that track mostly ;)

but yea s&d back were tight... too bad they got hung up on the trance/prog tip and haven't chagned since...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Its a little easier to associate SF with drugs cause it is opne for someitmnes 24 + hours. Drugs an clubs no matter where go hand in hand.

Drugs are in most bars across America, easily associated with the clubs but there is probably more drugs in local and biker bars than anywhere else!