Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Job Fair

OK Folks, for those of you who want to apply for all internal positions at the Crobar here is the info:

Unique opportunities are available for qualified candidates seeking employment in our Flagship National Nightclub.

Many positions now available for experienced, motivated, hard working and cheerful individuals.

Apply in person on SATURDAY 11/8/03 or SUNDAY 11/9/03 from 2pm till 8pm at 530 West 28 Street Btw 10th and 11th Avenue

YOU MUST BRING RESUME or you will not be considered.

NO FAXES or PHONE CALLS Please

Good luck

just dont pull that chi-chi bullshit where u need 2 supermodels to walk in the door...this is NYC buddy...we got too many places that are "trendy' and with a space that big it would be retarded to do so...NYC wants to dance and hear good music for a change in a bigger room...learn from Avalon where they have every god damn space in there except for the dancefloor as VIP...literally..the back room, the rooms above the dancefloor even the stage is VIP...people are complaining about it continuously and u guys would be foolish to follow...i dont give a rats ass what ur reputation is in Miami or Chicago, this is the capital of the world NYC and we havent had a good big club since Twilo (except Centro Fly but thats kind of a small club)...Crobar can put us back on the map if things are done right...and with all these god damn rumors of how it was supposed to open 100 times already isnt helping u guys out...the fact that ur website says 11/21 is grand opening and now ur saying 12/5 is just taking away any credibility that Crobar has...i hope u guys succeed cause believe me noone wants a place like Crobar in NYC more than me but things like this really piss people off...just constructive criticism no harshness intended....good luck

Originally posted by joecrack13

just dont pull that chi-chi bullshit where u need 2 supermodels to walk in the door...this is NYC buddy...we got too many places that are "trendy' and with a space that big it would be retarded to do so...NYC wants to dance and hear good music for a change in a bigger room...learn from Avalon where they have every god damn space in there except for the dancefloor as VIP...literally..the back room, the rooms above the dancefloor even the stage is VIP...people are complaining about it continuously and u guys would be foolish to follow...i dont give a rats ass what ur reputation is in Miami or Chicago, this is the capital of the world NYC and we havent had a good big club since Twilo (except Centro Fly but thats kind of a small club)...Crobar can put us back on the map if things are done right...and with all these god damn rumors of how it was supposed to open 100 times already isnt helping u guys out...the fact that ur website says 11/21 is grand opening and now ur saying 12/5 is just taking away any credibility that Crobar has...i hope u guys succeed cause believe me noone wants a place like Crobar in NYC more than me but things like this really piss people off...just constructive criticism no harshness intended....good luck

Now the last line of your post is real funny :)

Dude I think that most of the people involved with Crobar ARE from NYC, so your only preaching to the converted.

I think you all need to chill with all the clubby advise and all the attacks, sarcasm (whatever you want to call it) until they have ACTUALLY opened.

That way your contructive critisism will actually be based on SOMETHING! How can you constructively criticize something that hasn't opened yet??

I think for them to post online (Voice behind the club) and also to offer the Job Fair details on THIS board speaks volumes as to their target audience. They are speak and talking to YOU! So let them do what they need to do and if after they open you feel they SUCK, then go right ahead and attack them.

Till then I think we all need to chill out a bit!

Same thing goes for all those on Naughtbooth who cant wait to attack every little bit of info the clubs puts online.

I dont recall any other club AT ALL posting on meesage boards

Originally posted by john62

Now the last line of your post is real funny :)

Dude I think that most of the people involved with Crobar ARE from NYC, so your only preaching to the converted.

I think you all need to chill with all the clubby advise and all the attacks, sarcasm (whatever you want to call it) until they have ACTUALLY opened.

That way your contructive critisism will actually be based on SOMETHING! How can you constructively criticize something that hasn't opened yet??

I think for them to post online (Voice behind the club) and also to offer the Job Fair details on THIS board speaks volumes as to their target audience. They are speak and talking to YOU! So let them do what they need to do and if after they open you feel they SUCK, then go right ahead and attack them.

Till then I think we all need to chill out a bit!

Same thing goes for all those on Naughtbooth who cant wait to attack every little bit of info the clubs puts online.

I dont recall any other club AT ALL posting on meesage boards

:rock:

He was using Avalon as an example. With all the VIP and door shit. He doesnt want to stand down the block and wait for some girls to go in so he can tag along.

He wants to just go and dance, with out all the door drama and bottle service bullshit. He wants it to be like Twilo where you can just go and dance. There were never any problems (besides waiting in line) to get in to Twilo. He just wants a dance club.

Originally posted by housedog

He was using Avalon as an example. With all the VIP and door shit. He doesnt want to stand down the block and wait for some girls to go in so he can tag along.

He wants to just go and dance, with out all the door drama and bottle service bullshit. He wants it to be like Twilo where you can just go and dance. There were never any problems (besides waiting in line) to get in to Twilo. He just wants a dance club.

thank god someone knows what the hell im talking about...first time someone on this board hasnt had something retarded to say back to some post i made

Originally posted by goodfridays

I wouldnt be surprised if Crobar's grand opening is on new years eve.

me either...I keep changing the dates on my site...getting tired of it..had a "coming soon" banner up for 2 months....had to pull it down, cause I don't know what "soon" is any more.

so yeah, lets shoot for new years eve..and hope everything works.

would really suck if you waited this long then had an electrical/equipment problem.

why is it you just found out about the speakers being delivered??? was that not included in the original drawings/design??? I would have thought all that stuff would be in storage somewhere.