Clubplanet Nightlife Community

too funny... i got outgamed by a 17 y.o.

tastey

:laugh:

too funny... this gal i´m going to university with, 23 y.o. dirty-blonde hottie. tried to get it on with her, no go... all she did was whine about this guy that left her after like a week he fucked her. (it´s been 3-4 weeks now since she last spoke to him)

so of course i asked about the guy and how the whole thing went down cause if you want to get a girl, ask about her ex´es and she´ll tell you exactly what she´s attracted to if you read between the lines.

she shows me some short messages and i gotta say, this guy is the GOD of sweet talk :laugh:

it was rediculous. and i only got to read the short messages, didn´t even get to hear the calls and convos they had. there were "sweetie"s, "i miss you so much"s, "i´d love to have you here by me now", "i can´t sleep, i have to think about you all the time", "i can´t sleep, i have to see you. we have to meet up now!" (at 3:30 am in the morning on a weekday), "i hope i´ll dream about you tonight" and tons of other sweet nothings and dramatic "romance novel" lines. that is generally alright, the thing is, they only saw each other like one or two times before that sweet talk started :laugh:

so, they met up a few times and after like 2 weeks he overwhelmed her with his "love" ( :laugh: ) and they fucked. after a few days of fucking her the guy is GONE. doesn´t write any more (he short messaged like two or more times *a day* before they fucked, and that is not counting phone calls and meet ups), doesn´t respond calls or text messages.

so i´m thinking. yeah okay that´s fair game, the guy must have game. so i asked her how old he was (i was thinking about 25 maybe), and she tells me he´s not even 18 yet!! of course i bust out laughing and everyone looks at me like i´m crazy (we were in a big 900 people university course), but i just couldn´t stop laughing at the fact that she fell for a fucking 17y.o. :laugh: :laugh:

i think i´m gonna get the girl a calender of little naked boys for christmas :laugh:

from personal experience and observation it seems to me that if you´re lying and tell a girl you love her and sweet talk, while you´ll just want to get in her pants, it´ll work in your favor.

but if you´re seriously in love (or let´s put it "seriously feeling for a girl") and tell that to a girl, it won´t work most of the time, especially when it´s early on.

(remember that i´m talking about really HOT girls that are used to be hit on a lot)

why is that so? i have a theory but i´d be interested in your input first!

lmao cintron... ya really think i´m an "i´m there for you guy"??? :laugh:

i was assessing info how to get her, now if i decide i still want her i know where to work on her. (bottle of champagne and the "don´t lose faith in real love" angle).

however i definately now have not that much respect for her left :laugh:

Originally posted by tastey

lmao cintron... ya really think i´m an "i´m there for you guy"??? :laugh:

i was assessing info how to get her, now if i decide i still want her i know where to work on her. (bottle of champagne and the "don´t lose faith in real love" angle).

however i definately now have not that much respect for her left :laugh:

;) thats my man.

i'd work the "lets get some 40's and watch Friday in my living room" angle

...but dont listen to me ;) i'm single