Clubplanet Nightlife Community

later manny

stymie

I'd like to see him go, def will miss his hitting, but as a person, he sucks... Hes a hothead.. Who tells the media they wanna play for the rival team in the middle of the season? You knew he was gone after all that shit, and when he had some fucked up sickness and was MIA for a day or two.. His head isn't in the game here in Boston.. We'd be lucky to see him go before midnight tomorrow, wouldn't have to pay the rest of his contract... Think Pedro is going to be pissed? I really could careless, and you can tell him that Stymie.

i've always liked manny as a player but i haven't liked his cocky attitude and the drama that he brings to the clubhouse.

looks like theo is busy doing some housecleaning. i wonder who we will get instead? but i have faith that theo will get another great clean-up hitter with a much better attitude :D

did she just give us her life story again?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

What do you think about the Manny situation?

fuk him. dude gets paid what it would take me 20 lifetimes to work for.

we need a power hitter now.... bigtime.

I'll shit if he goes to the yankees.

Originally posted by flavanugz

li55a, you are a girl....... i think. no one gives a FUCK what you think about sports.

That being said, Theo is a shitface. Manny is the best Offensive player on the sox. Would be foolish to get rid of him.

but pick up more pitching and another big bat would work out nice in the longer run.