Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...since i'm too lazy to find that pulp fiction thread.

phatman

Originally posted by makeakillin

The combination on the lock to the briefcase was '666'. Those kids souls were in the brief case. Supposedly Marcellus Wallace was portraying Satan.

Could just be some bullshit a film student came up with, but I thought it was a cool analogy.

That's an interesting theory, but I think Marcellus was way too cool of a cat to have been Satan! :D

Originally posted by tastyt

That's an interesting theory, but I think Marcellus was way too cool of a cat to have been Satan! :D

"what now? i tell you what now.. i'm gonna call up some hard pipe hittin niggas to go to work on homes here with a blow torch and a pair a pliers. you hear me billy boy?? i'ma get medieval on yo ass"

Nah, Satan would definitely not have been getting fucked in the ass. Well maybe, but definitely not raped in the ass. Although maaaaybe you could argue the point that he was an intermediary for the devil. Hmmm... methinks I may have to give this another watch sometime soon.

Originally posted by tastyt

Nah, Satan would definitely not have been getting fucked in the ass. Well maybe, but definitely not raped in the ass. Although maaaaybe you could argue the point that he was an intermediary for the devil. Hmmm... methinks I may have to give this another watch sometime soon.

...hmmmm...what if the devil does like it up the chute...ever see south park the movie?...and so he gets kicks twice...once from the rape and twice from the killing and torturing....lol...