Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goosey Night

dogekid

Goosey Night use to be so much fun... I'm sittin here laughing at the shit me and my friends use to do. One of the best memories I have is when my friend took the yolk and shit out of an egg shell and then pissed in it while sealing it up with gum. He rang a doorbell and when they opened, SPLAT! hahaha After a while we ran out of people we didnt like so we use to hit the other kids out on Goosey Night with my paintball gun.:2guns:

Originally posted by Reeni

I use to leave my eggs out in my back yard for 2weeks let them rot then the night before put them in the freezer (my granpa taught me this)then take them to school and throw them at kids when we would change classes

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thats gangsta!!!
Originally posted by phatman

...i used to sit outside in the dark with the hose on and wait for people to come by and try to throw shit at our house or cars....

:laugh: :laugh: I dunno why but I just got the image in my head and cracked the fuck up.:laugh:

for all you pyros, try this one.. throw some toilet paper over some power lines and then light the end of the toilet paper and cheer as a burst of flames shoot up towards the sky

i also have a lil recipe for gimmick "napalm" if anyone is interested.. hehe