Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic Juicehead Acts

Most of you have probably heard of most of these, but on my way to work today random things pop in my head and I was thinking of some of these terms that if were really done to a girl would be classic. I altered them into customary juicehead guido lingo.

1.) "Can't Remember The term but I think it's Cleveland Steamer"

After you master a girl guido style, let her pass out before you, and take a nice Nitro Tech shit on her chest.

2.) Bizmark- When a slutty guidette from Lynhurst gives you a hummer Factory style, bust your Winstrahl V Upjohn Labs enriched nut in her mouth and punch her in the face

3.) Blumpkin- Taking a Sunday night Master detoxing post Factory Myoplex dump while getting head from a Jenette from Lodi

4.) Dirty Sanchez- Mastering some Guidette Booty monster from behind while flexing your Equipoise filoled triceps, stick the two index finger not a dyringe in the brown eye, reach around and give the Daniella from Belleville a shit mustache

Please add on and write only in guido juicehead master carried out of club terminology

Yeah I was there last week but I sat at a table, I will be there for the 1:00 at the bar this week

Originally posted by monsterguido78

Most of you have probably heard of most of these, but on my way to work today random things pop in my head and I was thinking of some of these terms that if were really done to a girl would be classic. I altered them into customary juicehead guido lingo.

1.) "Can't Remember The term but I think it's Cleveland Steamer"

After you master a girl guido style, let her pass out before you, and take a nice Nitro Tech shit on her chest.

2.) Bizmark- When a slutty guidette from Lynhurst gives you a hummer Factory style, bust your Winstrahl V Upjohn Labs enriched nut in her mouth and punch her in the face

3.) Blumpkin- Taking a Sunday night Master detoxing post Factory Myoplex dump while getting head from a Jenette from Lodi

4.) Dirty Sanchez- Mastering some Guidette Booty monster from behind while flexing your Equipoise filoled triceps, stick the two index finger not a dyringe in the brown eye, reach around and give the Daniella from Belleville a shit mustache

Please add on and write only in guido juicehead master carried out of club terminology