Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nick Andreottola's B-Day Celebration: Grand Opening of 23 South & B'Lo

For those of you that attend my birthday every year I want to say thank you and i appreciate it. Its usually a pretty fun time. Last year at Supper Club was great, and Saci the year before, and Cheetah and so on. I just wanted to post this reminder up here for the parties I am doing this year for all of you that I'm not able to contact directly. Thanks for your continued support!

Wednesday November 5th (for all the jersey peeps)

23 South

30 Pompton Avenue (route 23 south) Cedar Grove, NJ

We are doing a Grand Opening party for our new weekly Wednesday lounge party at 23 South Steakhouse & Lounge in Cedar Grove. This will be my Jersey birthday celebration for the people who cant make it to the city or just love to party. There is no cover. This place is gorgeous and has just opened three weeks ago. The food is amazing too. I suggest the surf and turf, ive had it twice already. The address is 30 Pompton Ave (route 23 south) in Cedar Grove, NJ. If you want reservations for dinner, let me know ASAP because seating is limited and will book up very fast. We're taking reservations between 6pm and 11pm. The hosts for the night will be: Daryl Darren, Greg G, Joe Carollo, Jeff Pitek, Tommy D, Petey G, Adam Gugino, Bill Darzanoff, Rafi Y and Jerry Belizzi. ROVEEN will be spinning a mix of music all night. For all you corporate people, we are also doing a happy hour from 6-8pm with 1/2 price drinks and complimentary hors d'oevres. Talk to Malcolm or Ahmad at the door and tell them youre there for my birthday party.

THE BIG PARTY

Friday November 7th

at B'lo, 230 West 19th Street, New York City

This is the party where everyone is invited. It will be a great night so be prepared. Most of you have been to b'lo already and know its a great spot. If you need a table, please let me know so i can reserve it because they will be sold out the night of the party. Ody Roc will be spinning everything all night (80s classics hiphop and house). Those of you that have been to b'lo know its a hot spot. Please arrive early because it will definitely be packed. Please contact me directly for the invite. Please RSVP to guarantee admission and for all the guestlist and door information.

BOTH EVENTS ARE SPONSORED BY 3 VODKA

Make sure you try it, its the hottest new premium vodka on the market, its distilled from soy and best of all it has no carbs.

Thanks for all your support

Nick!!!!!! I'm coming home this week. Hopefully tomorrow (Tuesday) there's a long story behind it, but I probably won't even be there til after midnight. I'll Call you to see what's up I want to come!!! I'm going to be home for a month so either way I need some love ok?