Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nov. 7th Picotto & Nov 8th Wonderland

ShortyStar

Yo peeps...

If ya don't have anything going on next week, I strongly suggest you get your tickets for Picotto...

November 7th Mauro f*cking Picotto

Club Red

Park Plaza

check out www.nexxez.com for details

November 8th Wonderland (come support a few of my friends and I'll buy ya drink :) I'm serious! If you can find me!! I'll post what I'll be wearing later)!~!!

On Saturday, Nov. 8th you'll find out how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Morpheus' Rabbit's Wonderland....

A Matrix-themed event going off in Long Beach, CA Saturday, Nov. 8th. Full Sound, Lighting, Nu Salt Lazers and the infamous Matrix code Projections!

On the decks........

Kris B - (Nightshade Music - LA/Chicago) - his track "Last Minute Flight" was featured on Nick Warren's latest "Global Underground" compilation, Kris B is a rising star in the SoCal scene, recently appearing at Spundae, Red @LAEC, and V Club@ The Larchmont. A transplant from Chicago, he tears up the crowd with his trademark blend of driving progressive house, techno, and breaks.

DJ Kenosis - (Sweet Dreams/UTY - LA) - For those of you who like your music like your sex: hard, euphoric, and leaving you spent at the end. Having spun this fall at the Orion, V Club, and desert parties throughout the LA/IE region, Kenosis mixes in a seamless blend of relentless, pumping german hard trance, driving dark epic trance, and a touch of prog. trance that will leave you transformed.

Robtronik - (Socal-Breaks.com/www.robtronik.com - LA) - The host of the breaks room at Red@LAEC, Rob's intelligent selection of breaks will leave your ass numb from shakin'.

DJ Tranz (djmart.com/ Mafiya Beatts- LA) - spinning a carefully selected blend of deep, brooding progressive trance to mesmerize you.

This event has been expanded to over 1,000 capacity! Located at the beautiful Club 49: 49 S. Pine Ave. Long Beach. 18 to enter, 21to drink, $10.00 (but look out for specials to get in for less!) Full Bar, Outdoor smoking location. . Infoline 562.272.5338

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Yo peeps...

If ya don't have anything going on next week, I strongly suggest you get your tickets for Picotto...

November 7th Mauro f*cking Picotto

Club Red

Park Plaza

check out www.nexxez.com for details

November 8th Wonderland (come support a few of my friends and I'll buy ya drink :) I'm serious! If you can find me!! I'll post what I'll be wearing later)!~!!

On Saturday, Nov. 8th you'll find out how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Morpheus' Rabbit's Wonderland....

A Matrix-themed event going off in Long Beach, CA Saturday, Nov. 8th. Full Sound, Lighting, Nu Salt Lazers and the infamous Matrix code Projections!

On the decks........

Kris B - (Nightshade Music - LA/Chicago) - his track "Last Minute Flight" was featured on Nick Warren's latest "Global Underground" compilation, Kris B is a rising star in the SoCal scene, recently appearing at Spundae, Red @LAEC, and V Club@ The Larchmont. A transplant from Chicago, he tears up the crowd with his trademark blend of driving progressive house, techno, and breaks.

DJ Kenosis - (Sweet Dreams/UTY - LA) - For those of you who like your music like your sex: hard, euphoric, and leaving you spent at the end. Having spun this fall at the Orion, V Club, and desert parties throughout the LA/IE region, Kenosis mixes in a seamless blend of relentless, pumping german hard trance, driving dark epic trance, and a touch of prog. trance that will leave you transformed.

Robtronik - (Socal-Breaks.com/www.robtronik.com - LA) - The host of the breaks room at Red@LAEC, Rob's intelligent selection of breaks will leave your ass numb from shakin'.

DJ Tranz (djmart.com/ Mafiya Beatts- LA) - spinning a carefully selected blend of deep, brooding progressive trance to mesmerize you.

This event has been expanded to over 1,000 capacity! Located at the beautiful Club 49: 49 S. Pine Ave. Long Beach. 18 to enter, 21to drink, $10.00 (but look out for specials to get in for less!) Full Bar, Outdoor smoking location. . Infoline 562.272.5338

WHATTT I WANNA COME :(

PICOTTO FUCKING ROCKS.............IF CHRIS LEIBLING OPENS, YOU MUST HERE THIS KID..........HE TORE UP SPACE THIS PAST SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Wonderland has been Canceled... :( here's a post from my friend thayne to why it was canceled.. but tonight is still jumping hope to see some peeps out.. I'll be wearing green cargo pants and a white beanie :) stop and say hi!

"Sorry guys, but here's the situation:

The two promoters for Morpheus' Rabbit's Wonderland couldn't get their sh*t together. I gave them numerous chances, and bailed their asses out on dj's when others canceled on them (actually, the lineup that I got for them was far better than what they had in the first place), but it got to where I felt as if Dan and I were helping a rich neighbor's kids with their first lemonade stand: basically they were completely clueless, had no idea how to run an event, and couldn't communicate among themselves if their lives depended on it, and had to rely on others to get anything done. With four days until the event 'I suddenly find out' that they:

- haven't done crap with promoting this event (basically the 'promoting' for this has been Rob, Dan and I talking about it here and posting it on a lot of message boards), haven't done what I and others have suggested to them to promote better, and have basically sat on their asses blaming each other.

- don't have a backup plan with the sound system and are relying on someone completely unreliable who would not provide an adequate sound system anyway

- promised all this crap with the lighting and lasers and stuff and are not going to be able to provide any of it.

- promised a lot of money to pay for the dj's but don't seem as if they are going to be able to pay ANYONE at all. And they still owe me over 50 dollars.

- have not been in contact with each other since Thursday. I have only been able to reach one of them consistently, the other (responsible for most of the logistics of the event) has been MIA since Friday despite repeated attempts each day to reach this person every single day by home phone and pager. The other one has been reachable but has done very little to actually help promote the event.

Based on these factors (and the fact that these show little/no sign of improving) the other dj's and I are pulling completely out of this event, and, for our purposes, it will be CANCELLED.

Will there still be something? who the hell knows. If there is something (which is unlikely) it will probably be one guy up on the stage trainwrecking for an hour in front of six people before they decide to shut the whole thing down.

I wouldn't even count on that, though.

Anyway, I know for any of you who were a little excited about this event this announcement sounds lame and it's pissing you off. Sorry about that: it's pissing me off as well. I don't mind it if I get embarrassed and screwed over, but people dare not screw over anyone else. That was going to happen, so this is the result.

Anyway, sorry again, perhaps in the near future me and some others will throw a decent Saturday party ourselves for you guys and completely bypass dumbasses like these."