Clubplanet Nightlife Community

. . . Post Your Costumes From Hallowweeenie. . .

guest00901

Originally posted by darlok

Take ur own advice.. I have no problems finding a man eatin she thing. It's finding a GIRL whose not a complete ho that's hard.

maybe the girls are not the problem...:idea:

maybe they just stay away from you....and if what you post on CP is anything like you really are, then you are the problem...

Oh, and i understand everyone has different tastes, especially in women...but no reason to be a FUCKIN DICK to ladies and start talkin shit and running your mouth.

and linabina is hot as shit

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by iamme

maybe the girls are not the problem...:idea:

maybe they just stay away from you....and if what you post on CP is anything like you really are, then you are the problem...

Oh, and i understand everyone has different tastes, especially in women...but no reason to be a FUCKIN DICK to ladies and start talkin shit and running your mouth.

and linabina is hot as shit

smileys5_2.gif

Originally posted by clubindiva

haha. whats up sweetie?! sowwy. i was bored and wanted to post them. cute huh? ;)

Yeah it was.... ;)

The pics are actually posted on the SF board as well! haha

A friend of mine just im'd me and showed me the pic on here....

I neva got a chance to say g'bye to you Sunday :(

CHeck yer PM's! :D

Originally posted by clubindiva

i kno! i couldnt find you guys. my feet were killin me. i could hardly even walk to the car. what time did you end up leavin?? def. let me kno the next time u guys go out. i miss it! hehe. :bounce:

Awwwww.... poor baby...

I ended up stayin till @ 6 .... would have stayed later but I was tired from the night before....

Don't worry - I'll def keep you posted on the next time we party!!

Oh and by the way.... you looked VERY HOT that night :jawdrop:

Originally posted by somebitch

i saw it..

very sexy sweetie. i was kinda dressed the same, along with about every other chick in manhattan. we were like a cult. kinda interesting. :D

Thanks :) Yea...seriously....I was in Salem & I saw maybe 20 girls w/ my outfit on....Since I had the fake blood all over my face & neck.. I just told everyone I got fucked up on my way home from school lol

Originally posted by sweetie029

Thanks :) Yea...seriously....I was in Salem & I saw maybe 20 girls w/ my outfit on....Since I had the fake blood all over my face & neck.. I just told everyone I got fucked up on my way home from school lol

stop yappin and start postin pics.... I'm anxious to see them!