Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ban Club Exit!

Exit is bootleg! They made everyone wait outside yesterday for the Halloween event until 12:45!!!!!!!! All the flyers say Door open at 11:00pm and the web site says the same! Then they have the nerve to charge EVERYBODY!!!!! Even if you were on the guestlist and got there b/f 11 for reduced admission. I have been going to Exit since it was called Carbon and this was the worst shit they have ever pulled! I've seen nonsence but this was fucked up. Ban Club Exit !!!!!

:chainsaw:

:cuss:

TO all who work at exit----- :jerkoff:

Jesus Christ that place has turned GHETTO. I used to go back in the day to Carbon and when it turned Exit, but now it's just a SLUM. I don't see them making that much money there... people haggling the price at the door and stuff is just not classy.

Originally posted by stephanie1878

Exit is bootleg! They made everyone wait outside yesterday for the Halloween event until 12:45!!!!!!!! All the flyers say Door open at 11:00pm and the web site says the same! Then they have the nerve to charge EVERYBODY!!!!! Even if you were on the guestlist and got there b/f 11 for reduced admission. I have been going to Exit since it was called Carbon and this was the worst shit they have ever pulled! I've seen nonsence but this was fucked up. Ban Club Exit !!!!!

:chainsaw:

:cuss:

TO all who work at exit----- :jerkoff:

we've got a quick one...:blank:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

people still go there???

:blown::blown::blown:

Thats exactly what i was thinking. WHo the fuck in the world would go to EXIT over any other party, I rather go to a club thats smells like old piss with cow shit surrounding the bar than go to that place.. I am sorry for the 'odd' description, but thats how much i like them :D

Originally posted by muzikchick

Well, I have heard alot of bad things about David....although, he never did anything toward me, personally. I had a drink with him once....and his little entourage. He was fine, show off type. which is everyone in that industry, basically.

SUCH AS YOURSELF FOR ADDING THAT QUIP OF INFO NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT

GO CAPS LOCK

GO CAPS LOCK

I also had a drink with the prince of saudi arabia.......

ok, now you can call that showing off.

why would having met him and not having such a bad view of him be equated with showing off.................give me a break.

no one really gives a shit if the owner is a so called "jerk off".....otherwise, he would be out of business....obviously....so, the whole post is a waste of time.....he is not going to get any poorer, trust me.

and judging from the quote at the bottom of your post.....you and I wouldn't agree on anything, anyway.

I also had a drink with the prince of saudi arabia.......

ok, now you can call that showing off.

why would having met him and not having such a bad view of him be equated with showing off.................give me a break.

no one really gives a shit if the owner is a so called "jerk off".....otherwise, he would be out of business....obviously....so, the whole post is a waste of time.....he is not going to get any poorer, trust me.

and judging from the quote at the bottom of your post.....you and I wouldn't agree on anything, anyway.

NICE EDITING JOB

did i mention i hung out with one of the owners of Centro-fly, too.

very nice gay man.....so, dont go banning Centro.:tongue:

WHOA WHOA WHOA NOW LETS NOT ATTEMPT TO TURN INTO A COMEDIAN... STICK TO SHOWING OFF

SHOW OFFF AHAHAHAHA

capone........u should be so lucky.

there's a jerkoff on the scene with that same last name, ironically.

could it be u?

do you wear a suit and carry around a brief case like your about to be involved in some type of hefty illegal exchange of some sort....wearing sun glasses in the dark....that u, that u, huh?

if so, i know your dumb ass, too. you wanna talk about show off....with an empty brief case to show.

ahhh the scene contains an amusing bunch.:eek: