Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Haloween Party

was there from 7am. to 7pm... pure fuckin insanity dont care what anyone says but JP was on mutherfuckin point all day long .. o9f course he has lows buts thats to get all you fucks out who dont even wanna b there .... just jams all day ... when i left it was still elbow to elbow in there ... and styaed like that until 9-10 p.m... the troppers closed it out at 12 ......sick day ,......who cares bout the crowd of course it is going to be crowded its a fUckiIN HallowEEn party///...>!@ :hat::eek::cool::D:mad::laugh::rolleyes:;):hat::idea:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well!

I popped my Halloween cherry at Factory this weekend and I had a WONDERFUL time. Saw many of my peeps from Discotheque, Vinyl and Cheetah. The music was on point the whole time I was there, give or take maybe two songs that I wasn't particularly feeling. I heard "Stand By Me" again, which really made me happy!

I got there at 7am and left at 8pm....lamped for a while and then went to Cheetah, which was also lots of fun. I see no one even mentioned the 50 bucks it cost to get in, and that's because it was well worth it. I figure I paid $4 an hour for the ultimate in clubbing euphoria and insanity. Not so bad, huh? :laugh:

It was crowded as SHIT, but minimal pushing and everyone was patient. It DID take half an hour to go from floor to floor, but as the morning/afternoon went on, you did get a lot more breathing room.

Now, someone told me that two people died in there yesterday....is that true? :eek:

I saw one being carried out and he threw up all over himself as they went past me, it didn't look too good.....I hope that's not the case and everyone PLEASE be careful. Sure we love to party, but how do we party if we die trying?

dude u people are stupid there are sooo many people that cant handle themselves... open up your eyes alittle bit more ... i saw about 8 people yesterday that were on the verge of dying being taken out by the bouncers it happpens every week ..every where you go .. but in a club like soundfactory with such damn extreme aftehours like it has... people tend to overdoo it AloT..... ... its life deal with it ... if u have a problem with seeing someone that is weak enough to let themselves be that fucked up and do that much ...... then you should not be at a club like soundfactory or leave the place before 7 in the mornin ... before the krackheads start going crazy....give us our room .... we want to dance !!.... haaa:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by razzati420

dude u people are stupid there are sooo many people that cant handle themselves... open up your eyes alittle bit more ... i saw about 8 people yesterday that were on the verge of dying being taken out by the bouncers it happpens every week ..every where you go .. but in a club like soundfactory with such damn extreme aftehours like it has... people tend to overdoo it AloT..... ... its life deal with it ... if u have a problem with seeing someone that is weak enough to let themselves be that fucked up and do that much ...... then you should not be at a club like soundfactory or leave the place before 7 in the mornin ... before the krackheads start going crazy....give us our room .... we want to dance !!.... haaa:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i guess i forgot to mention i was one of them :D

Guest shortyrockrox

I think the problem is people don't realize they are overdoing it till it's too late!!! Where exactly do you draw the line between enough and too much. Anytime you do anything you are taking a risk imo. Believe me, I'm not preaching cause I was there, jst making a statement :)

Tru ..... i guess me personally i know when to stop..... i mean having fun and dying dont go together... ... i just dont see how its possible or what kind of mindset you have to be in to go that far .... obviously must have somethign to do with the person mental status... life situations there in .... or any type of drama or shit going on that they cant cope with in there lives.. .

Guest shortyrockrox

Tru ..... i guess me personally i know when to stop..... i mean having fun and dying dont go together... ... i just dont see how its possible or what kind of mindset you have to be in to go that far .... obviously must have somethign to do with the person mental status... life situations there in .... or any type of drama or shit going on that they cant cope with in there lives.. .

I think I know when to stop too, but I would bet 99% of the people in SF would say the same thing!!! ;)

Originally posted by bringda40z

i guess i forgot to mention i was one of them :D

You know you are WRONG! :laugh:

I feel ya, though it's still a BLOWER and scary to see that. Sometimes you might NOT know that you've done too much, especially with G.

And truth be told, I had some G yesterday because I grabbed the wrong cup; thought it was Red Bull but it WASN'T. Nasty shit. :eek:

8 pills and 8 jars.

and ure happy bout it ......................where do these people come from .................

i only did a liq yesterday ,..... a biscuit, fucked with turner.... hung out with the g-unit .............

bwaahhhhh im just as bad as the person lying on the floor g'd out ......:laugh: :laugh: :tongue::laugh: :laugh: i dont give a fcuk ... it was worth it

ahhhh...........................lol

wish i could tell you .......

and there actually fuckin sealed and shit like old days none of this poland spring label bull shit thats been goin around(everyone has been gettin kitty in poland spring bottles recently)

ahhhhhhhhhh but i cant say anything bout it

"cough w56th streetcough "

did anyone hear anything...?....

nah just playing i aint saying anything more........:rolleyes:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Yano, and this is just a thought..but I'd think it'd be prudent NOT to talk about how much of the various letters of the alphabet one injested in the club of one's choice...Not good for PR..yano?..:aright:...

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I thought the party was off the hook!!!! it was fucking bangin the whole time i was there wihch was ONLY 8am til 12 noon. the peeps i went with had a fight and made me leave. I thought i was gonna die. the kid who had the keys walked out so we had to go out after him. i didn't speak to any of them the whole way home. when i got in the car i said "don't anyone fuckin talk to me" they must think i am the biggest bitch but i don't care(and i work with these people). They ruined my fucking time and it was really good while i was there. the vibe in there was sickkkkkkkkkkkkk. i didn't dress up but everyone who did looked great! Can't wait til classics, i will be rockin it hard after what happened this time...

Originally posted by bringda40z

great party... Nothing in the world like factory i dont care what anyone says...

i agree with you totally. it is my favorite place to be and i am the happiest when i am there!!!!! i could care less about the outside world when i am there. not everyone understands...

It was my first time at factory in about 6 months (went away to graduate school) anyhow, i rolled in with my 3 boys, one was dressed up as flavor flav, it was dope, but he soon got too hot and ditched the clock, anyhow.....we got in around 1015am. Was so packed, but what do you expect. I left around 915pm. My feet were going thru it! Boy they were in agony. They played some hot tracks, imo. Blackwater, kiss my eyes, choose life, some luz, gay/straight, ect. Pretty phat time, I only wish I could have eaten something. I was starving when i left there. But all in all a good day. Now i am back in indiana, where people are amazed that 1. i went to a club at 10am on a sunday. 2. that i payed 50 bucks to go to the club. 3. that people actually like what they call "techno" and that people can dance to music w/o words. Ahh back to the country music loving mid-west, lord i cant wait for grad school to end.....

Sal

Originally posted by dbolboy

It was my first time at factory in about 6 months (went away to graduate school) anyhow, i rolled in with my 3 boys, one was dressed up as flavor flav, it was dope, but he soon got too hot and ditched the clock, anyhow.....we got in around 1015am. Was so packed, but what do you expect. I left around 915pm. My feet were going thru it! Boy they were in agony. They played some hot tracks, imo. Blackwater, kiss my eyes, choose life, some luz, gay/straight, ect. Pretty phat time, I only wish I could have eaten something. I was starving when i left there. But all in all a good day. Now i am back in indiana, where people are amazed that 1. i went to a club at 10am on a sunday. 2. that i payed 50 bucks to go to the club. 3. that people actually like what they call "techno" and that people can dance to music w/o words. Ahh back to the country music loving mid-west, lord i cant wait for grad school to end.....

Sal

only certain people understand the sf life...

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

I thought the party was off the hook!!!! it was fucking bangin the whole time i was there wihch was ONLY 8am til 12 noon. the peeps i went with had a fight and made me leave. I thought i was gonna die. the kid who had the keys walked out so we had to go out after him. i didn't speak to any of them the whole way home. when i got in the car i said "don't anyone fuckin talk to me" they must think i am the biggest bitch but i don't care(and i work with these people). They ruined my fucking time and it was really good while i was there. the vibe in there was sickkkkkkkkkkkkk. i didn't dress up but everyone who did looked great! Can't wait til classics, i will be rockin it hard after what happened this time...

Wish I had met ya, cause you could have stayed with me, no way can I let a fellow partygoer go through acute SF withdrawal. :laugh:

I met a lot of cool chicks, hung out with one gorgeous Brazilian for a while because she had come by herself too. I roll dolo almost everywhere. Come, leave and do what I want when I want. :cool:

Originally posted by sheendawg

Wish I had met ya, cause you could have stayed with me, no way can I let a fellow partygoer go through acute SF withdrawal. :laugh:

I met a lot of cool chicks, hung out with one gorgeous Brazilian for a while because she had come by herself too. I roll dolo almost everywhere. Come, leave and do what I want when I want. :cool:

i was having anxiety attacks all night, my friends kept calling me from there saying where are you? i was freaking out and couldn't sleep all night!!!! btw nice avitar is that from from "foxy brown"?