Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Haloween Party

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

i was having anxiety attacks all night, my friends kept calling me from there saying where are you? i was freaking out and couldn't sleep all night!!!! btw nice avitar is that from from "foxy brown"?

Man, I would have been heated too. $50 on top of it all? Niggas woulda been smacked up! :laugh:

I think the avatar IS from Foxy Brown, apparently I am a younger version of her so that's why I chose it. :)

Originally posted by sheendawg

Man, I would have been heated too. $50 on top of it all? Niggas woulda been smacked up! :laugh:

I think the avatar IS from Foxy Brown, apparently I am a younger version of her so that's why I chose it. :)

you should watch the movie it's so funny-she kills mad peeps in it-drug dealers and shit-she thinks shes helping the world out-pam grier is a cool chick

Hey SF whats up, i think i saw you stroll by me hahaha. Hope you had a good time, def a good vibe like you said, i am actually thinking about making one more trip to SF for classics just to hear the real old shit ahhhhhh. JP ripped it for a lil ill give you that but it could have been so much better musically. See you soon, lata.

Originally posted by lelo

Hey SF whats up, i think i saw you stroll by me hahaha. Hope you had a good time, def a good vibe like you said, i am actually thinking about making one more trip to SF for classics just to hear the real old shit ahhhhhh. JP ripped it for a lil ill give you that but it could have been so much better musically. See you soon, lata.

ya we'll be there too. hopefully jill will make it this time.

Originally posted by dbolboy

and are you one of these "certain people"? If so could you tell me what i didn't understand? Thanks

i think you took what i said the wrong way. i meant the people that think WE are nuts for going to a club at 8 am, think we are nuts for paying $50 dollars, think we are nuts to drive from boston to NY for a club, do you get it? i meant my co-workers, my realtives, some of my friends don't understand the sf life. There are only certain people who really LOVE music and can stay in a club for 10,15,20 hours and think it's normal....

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

i think you took what i said the wrong way. i meant the people that think WE are nuts for going to a club at 8 am, think we are nuts for paying $50 dollars, think we are nuts to drive from boston to NY for a club, do you get it? i meant my co-workers, my realtives, some of my friends don't understand the sf life. There are only certain people who really LOVE music and can stay in a club for 10,15,20 hours and think it's normal....

I am sorry i took it the wrong way, didn't mean to offend you. I thought you were mocking me for going or some shit. its all good, SF is a family, atleast teh true factory heads are. IMO