Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Comm Hip Hop & House Tonite The All New Sin Sun@ Joeys

Clubs are in the business to sell alcohol and make $$$$, not play the newest tracks out.

Girls attract guys, so playing girl music is good.

If you can do both at once, more power to you, but selling liquor and making money and appealing to the masses will always take precedence over playing "new music", unless the club owner wants to be a non-profit organization.

wow what efin drama it's like this it doesnt matter if you spin hip hop house or efin swing music you do what ever it takes to make the people dance and i do agree that you have to spin some new music to introduce people to it and i'd have to say any body that says kirk does not spin anything new is a retard i guess the dj rule book says you shouldn't be spinning hip hop and house together it's wrong point is for all the dj's that are able to spin a variety of music well good for you and keep up the good work and keep the registers ringing and for all that dont know how keep spinning those guest spots from place to place getting nowhere while the other dj's that become resident reap the rewards.:eek:

mr kutless, why all the feelings.........telling me to get off my high horse is pretty funny considering i am a very approachable person and i don't think i'm better than anybody......just because i'm breaking your balls or giving you my viewpoint doesn't make me 100% right but it doesn't mean you have to be a nasty bitch..

as far as you teaching me about music, that will never happen...

you say i'm on a high horse, i think your just high and cocky with nothing to back your music knowlege.....i have been a music collector since i was a kid and i have over 10,000 vinyl 12's to prove it.......your gonna teach me about music or name tracks that i don't know? i doubt that.....you seem to only know what you like, not what people in general in a club like, during these times....i still don't understand your sellout comments, maybe you should reread my earlier paragraph......

as far as the cd i made for joey's.......the original disc from sergio's anniversary did not record properly(the night with 10 dj's)......the following friday serge asked me to record 80 minutes of my set because he promised a cd for giveaways the following week......so basically mr kutless, the disc was recorded from 12 to 1:20........why do you want to know if the dancefloor was packed?...do you think it was empty? does it matter?

anyway, marco, happy b-day................

Originally posted by kirklop

mr kutless, why all the feelings.........telling me to get off my high horse is pretty funny considering i am a very approachable person and i don't think i'm better than anybody......just because i'm breaking your balls or giving you my viewpoint doesn't make me 100% right but it doesn't mean you have to be a nasty bitch..

as far as you teaching me about music, that will never happen...

you say i'm on a high horse, i think your just high and cocky with nothing to back your music knowlege.....i have been a music collector since i was a kid and i have over 10,000 vinyl 12's to prove it.......your gonna teach me about music or name tracks that i don't know? i doubt that.....you seem to only know what you like, not what people in general in a club like, during these times....i still don't understand your sellout comments, maybe you should reread my earlier paragraph......

as far as the cd i made for joey's.......the original disc from sergio's anniversary did not record properly(the night with 10 dj's)......the following friday serge asked me to record 80 minutes of my set because he promised a cd for giveaways the following week......so basically mr kutless, the disc was recorded from 12 to 1:20........why do you want to know if the dancefloor was packed?...do you think it was empty? does it matter?

anyway, marco, happy b-day................

wuts up Kirk:cool:

"the following friday serge asked me to record 80 minutes of my set because he promised a cd for giveaways the following week......so basically mr kutless, the disc was recorded from 12 to 1:20........why do you want to know if the dancefloor was packed?...do you think it was empty? does it matter?

anyway, marco, happy b-day................"

1) The reason I asked if the dancefloor was packed, is because if the dancefloor was packed than that means people will dance to new music...............Hence play more NEW music..........sounded like a honest question to me...........So relax buddy

2) Maybe the sellout remark, wasn't the right wording

3) I only have 6000 records, so u beat me there

4) I don't know why u think i'm attacking u, I just ask a simply question, why u don't play more new music................ U just got all defensive........................

Oh and it's kutlass, not kutless................................

:argue2: :argue2:

I'm ok with it all on Sunday...but please....no HIP HOP on Fri.

Just like I said before....instead of converting....lets work harder on finding better and newer house that's all.

I hear CRAP HOP on the radio all day...no need to go out if I want to hear it.

Just my opinion.......no HIP HOP on Friday.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

I'm ok with it all on Sunday...but please....no HIP HOP on Fri.

Just like I said before....instead of converting....lets work harder on finding better and newer house that's all.

I hear CRAP HOP on the radio all day...no need to go out if I want to hear it.

Just my opinion.......no HIP HOP on Friday.

This guy is the bomb....................I agree 100%...........Once again I have nothing against KIRK, just wish he'd play some more new music................