Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think my little head just got me in some trouble

bumpdaddy

So I'm out last night and run into an ex of mine with some freinds of hers....to make a long story short hooked up with a freind of hers ...found out just a little while ago that she's engaged and one of this guy's freinds saw us leave together.... and he's a cop....I could have used this information about 18 hours ago:banghead:

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

So I'm out last night and run into an ex of mine with some freinds of hers....to make a long story short hooked up with a freind of hers ...found out just a little while ago that she's engaged and one of this guy's freinds saw us leave together.... and he's a cop....I could have used this information about 18 hours ago:banghead:

wtf... its not your fault she's a lying/cheating slut. If she was honest she would have told you that she was engaged or had a man but she didnt. If he confronts you explain the story and is he's still mad tell him to keep his wifey in check.

Originally posted by origskeemr

wtf... its not your fault she's a lying/cheating slut. If she was honest she would have told you that she was engaged or had a man but she didnt. If he confronts you explain the story and is he's still mad tell him to keep his wifey in check.

You're absolutely right.... but confrontations with cops never go smooth for me :shake: I'm just gonna hope it doesn't go anywhere...If he does come around I'll just be straight with him... I could never understand why a woman would marry a cop??:confused: