Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

nSyNcBaBy

not for nothing.... this movie scared the daylights outta me... so much so that i fucking cried @ certain parts...

:jawdrop:

i didnt think i was gonna be able to take it so @ one point i kinda wanted to walk out...

but i didnt :D hahah but good lord what a scary friggin movie.

that is all :aaah::slash:

Originally posted by iamme

damn, now i really want to see this...

are you usually freaked out watching horror flicks, or was this one that bad?? :isok:

:chainsaw:

well see thats the thing... the ring freaked me out, thirteen ghosts freaked me out... but it takes a LOT to REALLY scare me in a movie...

and this one had me shaking in my seat wanting to leave lol... and i dont even care sayin that... :tongue:

so yea. i think it WAS that bad. i think the fact that its supposedly based on a true story is what did it for me... cuz the things he was doing to them in the movie were so fucked up.. that just thinking of someone really being put through that... made me sick to my stomach.

:(

Originally posted by linabina

well see thats the thing... the ring freaked me out... and it takes a LOT to REALLY scare me in a movie...

and this one had me shaking in my seat wanting to leave lol... and i dont even care sayin that... :tongue:

so yea. i think it WAS that bad. i think the fact that its supposedly based on a true story is what did it for me... cuz the things he was doing to them in the movie were so fucked up.. that just thinking of someone really being put through that... made me sick to my stomach.

:(

The Ring.... "WAS" scary.... but not over-the-top... most people think it was gay. I think the opening and ending were kinda cheeeeeese.. but the middle 2/3rds 3/4s were sick... ESPECIALLY for a PG-13 movie...

we've got similar tastes... {except "fuck or die", apparently :smirk:}

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

The Ring.... "WAS" scary.... but not over-the-top... most people think it was gay. I think the opening and ending were kinda cheeeeeese.. but the middle 2/3rds 3/4s were sick... ESPECIALLY for a PG-13 movie...

we've got similar tastes... {except "fuck or die", apparently :smirk:}

hahah yea we do... u were on point until that one... that threw me wayy off LOL