Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto!!!

eKiTeL

Originally posted by livin42nite

I think you just made oscar g the happiest man today.

Isn't it funny that Oscar G is always so overly excited about Tiesto, that it seems like he's being sarcastic about him, and in fact doesn't like him????

:what::...::what::...::what:

WTF was that? Tiesto is the Brittany Spears of Electronic Music, no doubt about it. That was euro-trance-cheese-pop at its ugliest and usually I don't say much about music I don't like, but for some reason I kept hoping there was a sniper in the crowd somewhere.

Question how come any posts with edgar v, tiesto, or pvd always have omfg or i died in them?

Eh oscar loves tiesto stop tryin to start stuff man. In related news he is also the most sarcastic person on the board. But again don't try to start stuff, besides it was in 1999 that tiesto taught oscar g how to dj.

In all seriousness, tiesto is probably the only trance dj that I can still listen to. Not a big fan of him, but i like to remember who my first favorite dj was and that was him back in 99 so hearing him makes me remember that and when I hear him I remmeber how I used to like trance back then and until I got sucked into the housesessions.

Originally posted by saleen351

lol, oscar doesn't like tiestos music at all.... either do sober people...

:laugh: :laugh: lol so on the patio at space all those people listening to house are sober right ?? house lovers are some of the biggest crackheads saleen :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Bling

all of ur sarcasm isnt funny i love that stuff hes playin tiesto fuckin ownz ..............

bling are you from Idaho??? midwest trash and drug addicts like tiesto, not normal adults..

Funny thing is I love that music too, and enjoy certain types of cheese ;)

Starts off with "Venus" , then goes into "Barbers Adagio For Strings" (I've noticed this one is a little too melodic and euro-centric for some of the ppl on the board, but I like tracks like that one as well as M1 "Heaven Scent"), moves on to "Skin" (one of my favorite tracks of the year no less), "3rd Earth" is in there, "Tears From The moon", and of course "Traffic"

Sorry, but for a lot of us, when we go see a DJ like Tiesto, we eagerly await till he drops tracks like those in the video. It's fast, but very melodic, at times hypnotic. Can put some people to sleep, and can easily wake others up, that's Trance for you. A big part of the reason he's ranked so highly by his fans is b/c he knows how to play these records at the right time in the right order.

Originally posted by CHRles

Funny thing is I love that music too, and enjoy certain types of cheese ;)

Starts off with "Venus" , then goes into "Barbers Adagio For Strings" (I've noticed this one is a little too melodic and euro-centric for some of the ppl on the board, but I like tracks like that one as well as M1 "Heaven Scent"), moves on to "Skin" (one of my favorite tracks of the year no less), "3rd Earth" is in there, "Tears From The moon", and of course "Traffic"

Sorry, but for a lot of us, when we go see a DJ like Tiesto, we eagerly await till he drops tracks like those in the video. It's fast, but very melodic, at times hypnotic. Can put some people to sleep, and can easily wake others up, that's Trance for you. A big part of the reason he's ranked so highly by his fans is b/c he knows how to play these records at the right time in the right order.

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by saleen351

bling are you from Idaho??? midwest trash and drug addicts like tiesto, not normal adults..

Get your f&%king facts straight. Midwest my ass, but you did say trash. If its only the trashy people then its ok....but that should include all trash reagardless of its geograhical location. From San Fran to the Jersey trash.

and another thing....I have to be right about this Tiesto is this Brittany Spears or Timberlake of the electronic music scene deal....all the fan lingo is the same....like OMFG there's Brittany or Justin....or I DIED when I seen Justin on TRL....its the same damn thing with Tiesto fans....OMFG I DIED when Tiesto stood behind the decks like God of the Jackass DJs....only difference is at least the Brittany and Justin fans are 12 year old little girls and not 20 and 30 something year old adults.

Striking similarities I think not :nono:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Barber's Adagio for Strings is a beautiful piece. The first time I ever heard it was in the movie Platoon. Of course now it's fucking tacky thanks to tiesto and every other moron that plays it in a trance set :no:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1768967:D :D :D