Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: November 14

tinybutterfli

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i'm sure there will be some there - lol.

you know what? technically, we have to wait till november 15.

yeah but technically, we'll actually be in a car driving up on november 14 which is close enough for me lol

Guest jroo

next week is gonna draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!

if you went to school fulltime and worked part time and played football then the week wouldnt drag at all for you. go get your masters or something.

Originally posted by jroo

if you went to school fulltime and worked part time and played football then the week wouldnt drag at all for you. go get your masters or something.

I meant the week was going to drag because I'm really looking forward to something. Just 'cause you've chosen to be so busy doesn't mean the rest of us have to. So what I say to you is -----> :nopity:

Originally posted by jroo

why dont you stfu?

no one is forcing you to play football, and maybe if you would have gone to school when you got out of high school instead of going into the military you would not have to be in the position you are now, so don't complain.

and yeah, undergrad is sooooooooo difficult.

Originally posted by vicman

why dont you stfu?

no one is forcing you to play football, and maybe if you would have gone to school when you got out of high school instead of going into the military you would not have to be in the position you are now, so don't complain.

and yeah, undergrad is sooooooooo difficult.

i think its awesome that jerami has decided to go back to school. my response was more about taking on so much and then making it sound like we all aren't busy with work, activities, etc.

Anyhow, this thread is not about him. Its about a much less grumpy bastard :love2:

yeah school is cool, think i told him to go back instead of working in... NORTH CAROLINA. just don't get all high handed like everyone else isn't busy. altho... i am not busy. i walked down to the diner today and had nice 1 hr brunch hehe.

i think its awesome that jerami has decided to go back to school. my response was more about taking on so much and then making it sound like we all aren't busy with work, activities, etc.

Anyhow, this thread is not about him. Its about a much less grumpy bastard :love2:

yeah, i agree it just seems that 3/4 of times he's complaining about something. i think almost everyone can say the same thing about a certain period in their lives when they were busy with a whole bunch of stuff going on at the same time. dunno why he whines so much.