Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Michael Kors perfume

SFsuperstar

Michael @ Sephora

Michael by Michael Kors is tuberose reinvented. Creamy florals explode into exotic spices, tamed by Moroccan incense. A fragrant creation with a wealth of personality that will capture the heart of every woman.

Notes:

Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti.

Style:

Sophisticated and sensual, warm and wearable.

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

Michael @ Sephora

Michael by Michael Kors is tuberose reinvented. Creamy florals explode into exotic spices, tamed by Moroccan incense. A fragrant creation with a wealth of personality that will capture the heart of every woman.

Notes:

Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti.

Style:

yes, thats the one i have, it's a very stong flowery smell. i got it last year though so it's not new. i think he has a second one for women that just came out. i forget what that one is called.

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

yes, thats the one i have, it's a very stong flowery smell. i got it last year though so it's not new. i think he has a second one for women that just came out. i forget what that one is called.

:aright: cool

Sheer Micheal @ Sephora

This gorgeous interpretation of the original, award-winning Michael fragrance has a sheer, sexy style. Sheer Michael is a fresh floral design featuring the signature Michael by Michael Kors tuberose notes that are beautifully blended with sparkling citrus, warm spices, and sensuous woods.

Notes:

Style:

Light. Sensual, Wearable.

It's probably good.. but some "reinterprtations" really pale in comparison to the original.. I don't know why some of them, take them out of circualtion... - like supply and demand is really that important.

Do fragrances, really get out of date?

the original one, does anyone else like it besides me? my cousin says i smell like an old lady....

I agree with your cousin, it has a very sickening, overwhelming scent of something old-ladyish to it that makes me queasy.

Michael @ Sephora

Notes:

Style:

my other half bought this one for me a couple years ago. it smells like gardenias which i think is a very sophisticated scent and more suitable for the evening...imo

Michael @ Sephora

Notes:

Style:

my other half bought this one a couple years ago. it smells like gardenias which i think is a very sophisticated scent and more suitable for the evening...imo

i have this fragrance, i think i have had it for 2 years or more maybe. it's old, not in the way that it is not wearable but it was more of a hot fragrance a few years ago. i personally really like the smell although it is a little overwhelming & cant be worn too often. i prefer something lighter and less floral. i dunno, i havent worn this fragrance in years and i own it so i guess i dont like it too much. then again, i buy one and wear it for a week, then i wear nothing for months, then i buy something else and wear it for a week hehe. i prefer to smell clean than all fragrant. i think it is nice to own a lot of different fragrances, i like spicy scents and those herbal water things that come in different light scents. sometimes perfume gives me a headache.

i don't really like any victoria's secret scents... they're all too strong...

i can't remember what kors smells like but any flowery scent usually gives me a headache :( although, i love vera wang and it's notes are flower based... and it has gardenia which i usually HATE but i guess it's subtle enough that it blends well.

i smelled pink the other day because someone else told me it was really nice. i actually liked it but it is not my style, it is too strong.

i dont buy stuff in VS, i dont like the store, i dont like the vibe, i know it sounds silly but i would not want to be the type to wear their perfume...

Ughhh, Dior Addict is soooo nauseating. I was recently in a car with TWO girls that were wearing it, and the entire ride my head was stuck out the window, b/c I was trying to get as much air as possible before I just puked. I duno, scents like Addict, Donna Karen Black Cashmere, YSL Opium... all those musky-ish scents, just make me nausious and give me a headache.

I prefer scents like J'Adore, Vera Wang, Givenchy Very Irresistable, etc.

the original one, does anyone else like it besides me? my cousin says i smell like an old lady....

for women... that is by far one of my favorite scents it drives me batty... along with the original carolina herrara... theres another i love but im keeping it on the dl...