Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Smiley Bullshit Is Crazed

JoneyQuest.... MrSmiley...Now KillSmiley.

For the love of God, DAVE your board is seriously infected with Rabid Jabronis and needs to be fixed. Why are you wasting time banning NotAllThere (granted he is an asshole cuz he calls people names for no reason) but you let these smiley obsessed inbreds go nuts and dont do a thing...

Is it you doing this?

what's going on here?

Originally posted by deeelite1

For the love of God, DAVE your board is seriously infected with Rabid Jabronis and needs to be fixed. Why are you wasting time banning NotAllThere (granted he is an asshole cuz he calls people names for no reason) but you let these smiley obsessed inbreds go nuts and dont do a thing...

Is it you doing this?

what's going on here?

shut up

they infiltrated Boston also.

Joneyquest made a breakthrough and started to actually talk, and all of the Bostonians are convinced that he is Asian.. as an end result Joney has made a pact to continue to talk ebonics and leave the :) legacy up to MrSmiley so long as all of us fellow loyal Joney-loving posters tell Mrsmiley that he is unoriginal.

they infiltrated Boston also.

Joneyquest made a breakthrough and started to actually talk, and all of the Bostonians are convinced that he is Asian.. as an end result Joney has made a pact to continue to talk ebonics and leave the :) legacy up to MrSmiley so long as all of us fellow loyal Joney-loving posters tell Mrsmiley that he is unoriginal.

yep :)

Is it you doing this?

what's going on here?

I never called anyone names for no reason....

I have plenty of reasons :laugh:

If thats the case... PM me the reason you called me a flying cunt cuz I've never done Shit to you.

if not, screw you.

It is becuase i liked you and i dident know how else to get your attention.. lol

Wait let me look i know i dident say it to be mean , But I cant remember my point... Im so miss understood let me search old threads .. One sec..

Originally posted by notallthere444

It is becuase i liked you and i dident know how else to get your attention.. lol

Wait let me look i know i dident say it to be mean , But I cant remember my point... Im so miss understood let me search old threads .. One sec..

flying cunt...nice one

havent heard that one in a while

I'll shutup when you take one of your 800 expired club flyers out of your signature sad ass

:mad:

Dont listen to her Billy ,, i like the old expired flyers,, she's just jealous cause she's not on one of them as a host or door personality like you.....hehe........

((((Yawn)))))) still waiting for fawking triple A for me being fawkin locked out of my car...