Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That sucks, the Marlins don't have enough $$$

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by lolahotass

:confused: I don't have a mullet Sunny..... but I am a drunk red-neck sometimes:D

WOOO YEAHHH YEEE HAWWWW GO MARLINS!!

:laugh:;)

Well I'm not a redneck...but I guess we can both be drunks at times?!?!?

see people?!?!? We all have something in common somewhere down the line or another!!!:idea::laugh::tongue:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marlins suck ass. And their fans too. Become real fans and then get a real baseball park until then keep playng in a football field. Miami does not deserve a new field nuff said dont care about politics, governmnet etc. No support , no good team for another ten years.LOL

I dont care how everybody feels about Chicago Cubs but we have true fans a baseball park in a real city. Peace.

Originally posted by rafaelmendez

Marlins suck ass. And their fans too. Become real fans and then get a real baseball park until then keep playng in a football field. Miami does not deserve a new field nuff said dont care about politics, governmnet etc. No support , no good team for another ten years.

u my friend are an idiot...i am ashamed that i once liked a team that u support...u are TRULY a moron and a embarrassment to the Chicago Cub organization (worse than six finger Alfonseca)...u and that retarded fan in the leftfield seats should both stop ass pounding each other and just kill urself....seriously....

Originally posted by guyman1966

I'm very tired of posting the History of Baseball in South Florida... But, here it goes again...

First - Rafael - with all due respect - you have zero understanding of the economics of Marlins Baseball and baseball in general. And, second... I'd sign on the dotted line if we could guarantee a World Series win every TEN years! Just think about how stupid your comment is... do you think the Cubs fans are willing to have one World Series win in their lifetimes?

The Marlins need a home of their own for one major reason - THEY NEED TO GET MONEY FROM PARKING, SUITES, AND FOOD & BEVERAGES. This money will enable them to spend more on quality players and be more competative on the field. The money that I'm talking about now goes to Wayne H. (who has nothing to do with the Florida Marlins except he is their landlord.

Also, they will keep a core group of players from this team. There will be no major sellout like when Mr. H fucked us.

I'm tired.

Rafael also thinks that when opening a gas station most of the profit comes from selling gas and not from the convenience store.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

u my friend are an idiot...i am ashamed that i once liked a team that u support...u are TRULY a moron and a embarrassment to the Chicago Cub organization (worse than six finger Alfonseca)...u and that retarded fan in the leftfield seats should both stop ass pounding each other and just kill urself....seriously....

That is the funniest thing I've read in weeks on CP:laugh:

:lol3:

LOL -- Matas - Did Meli bite your nipples to hard?

That guy might be the dumbest sports fan in the country.

Clubplanet = all the the marlins fans = 14 fans total = no park = keep playing on dolphins stadium

In conclusion Miami sux

u havent won a WS since 1908...lost to a "fan-less" 2nd rate baseball team...and ur coming on here talking crap? dude ur a bigger moron than i first thought....please continue....:laugh:

u havent won a WS since 1908...lost to a "fan-less" 2nd rate baseball team...and ur coming on here talking crap? dude ur a bigger moron than i first thought....please continue....:laugh:

:laugh: Matas is on a roll today! LMAO

And, Rafael - Aren't you the guy I skooled a few weeks back??? Have you not yet learned your lesson? Only a moron keeps sticking his hand in the fire. Don't you learn from your mistakes?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Clubplanet = all the the marlins fans = 14 fans total = no park = keep playing on dolphins stadium

In conclusion Miami sux

Yep, Miami sux.... we only won the 2003 world series championship... hmmmm

1908 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are very amusing:laugh:

In conclusion Miami sux

Marlins win the WS every 5 years and we suck?

Cubs haven't gone to the WS since 1945 Miami sucks?

Cubs haven't won the WS since 1908 and Miami sucks?

Dolphins are compertative almost every year in NFL; The Bears, well....blow!

:rolleyes:

Yeah, Miami sucks alright......

Let me just shut up. I can keep going like this and see you guys get all pissy about a stupid team like the marlins. 2 WS by the Marlins are nothing but crap to rest of the world. 1 WS by the Cubbies 90 + years ago = people still talking about it. Miami won 10 years ago nobody even knew about it. So please if you guys excuse me I am done with all this shit. Good luck next season if their is one for the Miami Marlins. Peace.:D :D

Marlins suck ass. And their fans too. Become real fans and then get a real baseball park until then keep playng in a football field. Miami does not deserve a new field nuff said dont care about politics, governmnet etc. No support , no good team for another ten years.LOL

I dont care how everybody feels about Chicago Cubs but we have true fans a baseball park in a real city. Peace.

I'd rather be a fair weathered marlins fan than a true Cubbie fan......your fucking grandparents havent seen the cubbies win a title...:laugh:

Let me just shut up. I can keep going like this and see you guys get all pissy about a stupid team like the marlins. 2 WS by the Marlins are nothing but crap to rest of the world. 1 WS by the Cubbies 90 + years ago = people still talking about it. Miami won 10 years ago nobody even knew about it. So please if you guys excuse me I am done with all this shit. Good luck next season if their is one for the Miami Marlins. Peace.:D :D

Better luck next time chief:laugh:

Let me just shut up. I can keep going like this and see you guys get all pissy about a stupid team like the marlins. 2 WS by the Marlins are nothing but crap to rest of the world. 1 WS by the Cubbies 90 + years ago = people still talking about it. Miami won 10 years ago nobody even knew about it. So please if you guys excuse me I am done with all this shit. Good luck next season if their is one for the Miami Marlins. Peace.

REALLY?? David Letterman and many of the media also jumping on the Marlins bandwagon? ur right our championship dont mean shit to people, those people being bitter Cub fans...do us a favor and end ur life, so we can bury u next to Harry Carey...

REALLY?? David Letterman and many of the media also jumping on the Marlins bandwagon? ur right our championship dont mean shit to people, those people being bitter Cub fans...do us a favor and end ur life, so we can bury u next to Harry Carey...

Here's a good question:

Who/what is worse?!?!?

A) Bitter Cubs Fans

B) Miami "fair weather" fans