Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...is the matrix that difficult to understand?..

phatman

...idk man, i cant see how people are having difficutly following this movie and it's sequels...i'm not a sci-fi fanatic, nor the brightest tool in the shed and yet have had no problem keeping up with what is going on....on a side note, i did watch reloaded again last night in hopes that i might catch revolutions tonite...:)

Originally posted by solbeam

I never made it through the 2nd lotr...and I tried 3x....so boring

I wasn't that crazy about the second one either. If you think about it... the first movie set up the story, and the third one, which I'm sure will blow the first two away, is the grand finale... but the second one is just kinda... eh... just the middle, ya know?

to each his own my prettys :)

the matrix movies are hard to understand, but i think the writers of the matrix didnt know what to do with the sequels after the first movie. and instead of writing a good follow up story, they wrote what ever came into their heads, and in between the crappy story line, they give us visuals that make us forget about the story. just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Am I the only fucker on the Planet who has no interest in seeing any of these matrix movies???:confused:

Eh, I fell asleep about an hour into the first one. Watched it again recently, it's pretty good, but like most movies, not worth all the hoopla surrounding it... maybe I'll catch #2 and #3 one of these days.

Originally posted by tastyt

Eh, I fell asleep about an hour into the first one. Watched it again recently, it's pretty good, but like most movies, not worth all the hoopla surrounding it... maybe I'll catch #2 and #3 one of these days.

...i'll bring over #2 on dvd when you and your hunnie invite me over for dinner....;)

Matrix is all about real life. It's about Ascended Masters like Jesus, Buddha etc.. who can control reality/dematerialize/walk on water, etc... Neo is playing one of these ascended masters, a destined savior. That's why this movie is banned in so many countries.

Originally posted by darlok

Matrix is all about real life. It's about Ascended Masters like Jesus, Buddha etc.. who can control reality/dematerialize/walk on water, etc... Neo is playing one of these ascended masters, a destined savior. That's why this movie is banned in so many countries.

coins1.gif