• JP
    • Tech
    • ris
    • Iggy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it wasn't talking shit, JESUS CHRIST, it was labeling due to what i have read in the past and from what people told me. CALM THE FUCK DOWN! if you want to post, why don't you just play along instead of being a fucking bitch whore? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by stymie

what the?

i thought it was good:( .

everyone else seemed to agree that it was good :confused: i guess i better think first before i call todd an e-tard, stymie an alcoholic, or hoska a gay homo.....they might get embarassed and pissed off at me!

Originally posted by l155a

it wasn't talking shit, JESUS CHRIST, it was labeling due to what i have read in the past and from what people told me. CALM THE FUCK DOWN! if you want to post, why don't you just play along instead of being a fucking bitch whore? :mad: :mad:

Why would I just play along when you people are basically talking shit about people that I know, i just dont find it funny at all. I mean you get pissed when people call you a bad mother, but thats a true statement.

This thread was, and for the most part is good. I for one am glad Iggsishere because I think he's fucking histerical. l155a, I never gave you any shit before because I don't really know you, but I'm really starting to get the impression that people's deep seated hatred toward you is not unfounded.

Originally posted by unclefester401

This thread was, and for the most part is good. I for one am glad Iggsishere because I think he's fucking histerical. l155a, I never gave you any shit before because I don't really know you, but I'm really starting to get the impression that people's deep seated hatred toward you is not unfounded.

She's a firecracker.

kabiddle boom

Originally posted by unclefester401

Dont you have some serious gaming to be doing