• Supa
    • Danny T.
    • Luff
    • JP
    • Tech
    • ris
    • Iggy

Originally posted by iggyishere

lyyysssaaaa....I have been things to do with my time then argue on a dam computer....

deeelllittttfulsnack................i got nothing for you......keep trying....

Hey Billy Madison, Happy Birthday!!

tomorrow when you blow out the candles wish for some common sense and grammar skills so you can log back on and make me look like a jackass.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Madison...makes no sense...your reaching on that one..

grammar..sorry I'm work, and actually have things to do..I dont have much free time..sorry, I dont spell check posts on a message board, maybe I should to impress people over the stupid internet....who cares......throw a dick in your mouth and shut up

Billy Madison...makes no sense...your reaching on that one..

grammar..sorry I'm work, and actually have things to do..I dont have much free time..sorry, I dont spell check posts on a message board, maybe I should to impress people over the stupid internet....who cares......throw a dick in your mouth and shut up

Billy Madison as in the 25 yr old that went back to grade school because he was dumber than a brick. Sorry you can't catch on to the movie analogies.. I'll stick to Sesame Street from now on.

I'm at work as well, in fact we all are at work. That excuse is played out, good grammar and spelling shouldn't need time to think about. If you know how to spell or pronunciate you dont have to sit there and contemplate the structure of a sentence.

I don't need to impress people over the internet either, this is just to pass time.. If I wanted to impress people, trust me, I wouldnt' be spewing out half the nonsense that I do.

As for your closing line? give me a break. "Throw a dick in my mouth and shut up"? How about I "Shut a Dick's Mouth Up" which, I believe I just did.

ok this website is dumb like everyone says it is,....its been my pleasure whores...delllittefullyhugepussy...have a nice day...

uh nooooo

oh wow

oh geez

did I actually just spend 4.2 minutes responding to a snork?

I have hit an all time low....

Lets examine for a second shall we....

Lyssa, other than florida being warmer, sunnier and allowing no parental responsibilities what else has changed.....not much

Boston/NH= No Job, Stay out all night getting fcuked up, spend all day on the computer posting nonsense on message boards.....

Florida = No Job, Stay out all night getting fcuked up, spend all day on the computer posting nonsense on message boards....

Coincidence????

I see i forgot one other subtle difference between Boston and Florida.

You are lacking an Asian Lesbo Sidekick....

No worries i am sure there are plenty of Cuban women that can fit the role perfectly

papabear - you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

i left boston to start a 'normal' life with my kids near my family who are all down here now since my grandmother died last november. i never go out anymore in fact i am usually babysitting my cousins who are the same age as my kids, and my kids will be down here soon because i am in the process of buying a house for them.

that's enough about MY personal life. it seems as though it's ok for people to dis me as a mother but i make a comment(which i deleted and apologized for because i realized it's not cool to talk about other people on public message boards) about something someone used to talk about all the time on a message board was a mortal sin.

dee - they had halloween costumes. but i still don't like halloween because i do not like them getting all of the candy. i hardly ever let them have it. when they get it, it usually hangs around the house until the next halloween. in fact i end up throwing it out after a while because they forget about it.

Originally posted by l155a

dee - they had halloween costumes. but i still don't like halloween because i do not like them getting all of the candy. i hardly ever let them have it. when they get it, it usually hangs around the house until the next halloween. in fact i end up throwing it out after a while because they forget about it.

how old are they?

son - 8

daughter -6

they will both be 9 & 7 in february. i am going back up there for a week(i haven't told my boss yet!!! but he will understand i hope!!!) to see them over thanksgiving, then they are coming down here. i was just up there sept. 18th - 23rd and they were with me. right now they are with their dad who has been married for 4 years and has a house so they have a good living situation. believe me, i miss them more than anything and just want to get them down here. all this talk about them actually gets me sad because i want them here with me ASAP. anyone that knows me well knows that i constantly talk about that.