Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name that space.

spacious

It's your club so you should name it.

Space, Space34, 34, Venue34, Pacha...anything but ClubSpace (it's been done before), post what you think should be the new name of the club located at 34 NE 11 Street. I will go along with whatever you guys decide.

LP

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spacious

Space, Space34, 34, Venue34, Pacha...anything but ClubSpace (it's been done before), post what you think should be the new name of the club located at 34 NE 11 Street. I will go along with whatever you guys decide.

LP

How about F-Space . . . and when is the "opening party"?

SPACE is what I and my friends have always called it. I have never said the words "CLUBSPACE" or "SPACE34". Its what people know and love.

OR

It could also be known as the new home of Tiestos new monthly residency.;) When did you say he is scheduled again?

:D

The name space I think should be changed since well they closed it with some parties. Bringin it back, lots of people gonna feel rigged so give em a new name. New names always bring back life to clubs anyways. Example:level, guarantee as soon as they change that name thats when they gonna get what they looking for.

As for the name you got a pretty creative staff of promoters workin for u, i think they would do it better then any of us on here since they know the place better.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by spacious

LP

hey gordon gecko, this has been done before...

http://www.cooljunkieforums.com/YaBB.cgi?board=miami;action=display;num=1066693235