Name that space.

spacious

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by livin42nite

By the way guyman if it was gonna be like one of the names you posted earlier, don't u think it would be called weselldrugs.com I mean why else do u think thats in saleen's sig. He always lets us know the low-down months in advance.

LOL - What a great idea for the club name!!!!

weselldrugs.com

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

damn if edgar came back id live at space i cant afford that shit.. i dont even think i can go for pvd on the 22nd bad week. if i go ill have to sell my soul to get the cash. or get comped (not like that will happen for pvd...)

anyways back to the topic at hand. just keep it as Space it sounds bad ass

Guyman u made me go off subject, but its all good. Spacious ain't gonna like what happened to his thread.

Back to club names, I think smart move is calling it pacha if they gonna go with that or space. Buzz was already started about it and some people would love to see that happen so sounds good.

space is fine because u've already made the name known to everyone all over. it would confuse people that arent from here if u named it sumtin else. as for having a name for a designated nite of music- let's say it was a nite for trance music- why don't u call it sumtin like "school of trance" nite :D

and it would be great if u worked on a snack bar for those early mornings...

I have a few names.

1. Shit

2. House

3. Crap

4. Busted

5. Get Busted again

6. done

7. Your all getting Scammed

Morons...for the love of god wake up....who gives a fuck why name it.....so when they do another raid they call it something different.

I dont find the name 34 bad as if you call it space...it will only bring problems...you dont asses.

Call it LP has you all thinking for his new name.....smart...got to give it to him..then later on he will shove it up your asses.

Hey LP--even though some are pissed about the whole closing thing---i say fuck em and keep the venue"s name as "SPACE" the name has nationwide as well as worldwide recognition! I myself do not feel jilted or ripped about the "closing" parties because i didnt pay cover for either 1! The only ppl who are mad are the industry insiders who prob. rarely pay cover anyway----the general public dosnt give a fuck about the reasons "why" yo were considering closing----they just want the club open! Space lives!!!!:D