Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more drama.....

l155a

from the sean cusick files.......

and this time it didn't involve me! i swear i didn't fly back for that blowjob :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

namelessDJ1:

i was taking pictures last nite. john knew i brought the camera, no big deal. well, the equipment was ALL jacked up. first, they replaced one of the tables, and next, one of the channels was cutting out on the OTHER table. so, he just started playing one record at a time, and was pretty pissy while doing so.

the last 20 minutes, i remember i brought the camera and started snapping pictures of people on the dancefloor and of him behind decks. after a few pictures, cusick stopped the music and made a pointless diss, comparing taking pictures in a niteclub to something about fingerprint dusting (didn't catch the last part). hell, two of the pictures, he flipped me off. right after that, one of scott bliss' friends was there and ran up to him and basically told him "it's your job to play records, not give us commentary." it just made most people think of him as a jackass for saying something like that.

after the night, john assures me that he didn't mean it and so when i ask cusick if he wanted the pictures, he made a couple crass jokes about pictures of my GF or mom. no big thing. he gets all heated telling me that i have no respect for the DJ because i'm interfering with the DJ and his "artistic performance" (a joke, in my opinion), and saying that people go to a club to get away from things like a camera and that a camera makes people naturally insecure.

at that point, i basically said that that was his opinion, i had mine, neither one of us was necessarily right or wrong and he made the incredibly self-righteous comment that, no, it's that my opinion is right and yours is wrong. just the whole conversation went that way, and i was pretty dumbfounded that someone of his supposed stature was that incredibly disrespectful. especially for someone with a few 12" releases and not much else, to come across so pompous, i had no problems taking issue with it and fighting back.

pretty much the gist of what happened. randy deshaies was there, amongst others and may have caught a little bit of the argument. it was incredibly asinine and just makes me a little more disappointed.

--namelessDJ1

reply from: namelessDJ2

The funny thing is, he fancies himself some kind of intellectual fighting against the 'status quo', yet he is just more of the same. He is notorious for making comments about people like Oakenfold and Sasha....at least they are straight up with people and do their best to put on a good show.

Sorry you had to be in the middle of all that....

I will check you out later at the Landing.

--namelessDJ2

what was said to namelessDJ1:

my favorite comment he made towards me was "i don't mean to be condescending.....by the way, that means i'm TALKING DOWN to you"

Originally posted by LyssaLyssa

he is a psychopathic drug addict that likes to give people hell when he is fucked up. i have known him and conversed with him when sober(totally cool guy) and also when he was fucked up on lord knows what(at least acid and E fuckin candy flipper dj) and when he is fucked up he turns into the biggest asshole you could ever meet. i would never want to see him do a set ever again and i know many people that feel the same way.

Q6 needs to go to rehab and GROW THE @!#$%@# UP!

he is an assole when he dj's and there are many people out there that do NOT respect him and that do NOT like him. no WONDER HIS GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH THE FUCKIN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"No wonder his girlfriend broke up with the fuckin asshole?" Seriously li55a, how old are you? So Mrs. Buckman. And that kid Walt Zink is a loser too... an annoyance, a pest. I'm sure you two get along famously.

Drag your drama somewhere else, stop trying to bring it over here.

Originally posted by l155a

from the sean cusick files.......

and this time it didn't involve me! i swear i didn't fly back for that blowjob :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

namelessDJ1:

i was taking pictures last nite. john knew i brought the camera, no big deal. well, the equipment was ALL jacked up. first, they replaced one of the tables, and next, one of the channels was cutting out on the OTHER table. so, he just started playing one record at a time, and was pretty pissy while doing so.

the last 20 minutes, i remember i brought the camera and started snapping pictures of people on the dancefloor and of him behind decks. after a few pictures, cusick stopped the music and made a pointless diss, comparing taking pictures in a niteclub to something about fingerprint dusting (didn't catch the last part). hell, two of the pictures, he flipped me off. right after that, one of scott bliss' friends was there and ran up to him and basically told him "it's your job to play records, not give us commentary." it just made most people think of him as a jackass for saying something like that.

after the night, john assures me that he didn't mean it and so when i ask cusick if he wanted the pictures, he made a couple crass jokes about pictures of my GF or mom. no big thing. he gets all heated telling me that i have no respect for the DJ because i'm interfering with the DJ and his "artistic performance" (a joke, in my opinion), and saying that people go to a club to get away from things like a camera and that a camera makes people naturally insecure.

at that point, i basically said that that was his opinion, i had mine, neither one of us was necessarily right or wrong and he made the incredibly self-righteous comment that, no, it's that my opinion is right and yours is wrong. just the whole conversation went that way, and i was pretty dumbfounded that someone of his supposed stature was that incredibly disrespectful. especially for someone with a few 12" releases and not much else, to come across so pompous, i had no problems taking issue with it and fighting back.

pretty much the gist of what happened. randy deshaies was there, amongst others and may have caught a little bit of the argument. it was incredibly asinine and just makes me a little more disappointed.

--namelessDJ1

reply from: namelessDJ2

The funny thing is, he fancies himself some kind of intellectual fighting against the 'status quo', yet he is just more of the same. He is notorious for making comments about people like Oakenfold and Sasha....at least they are straight up with people and do their best to put on a good show.

Sorry you had to be in the middle of all that....

I will check you out later at the Landing.

--namelessDJ2

what was said to namelessDJ1:

my favorite comment he made towards me was "i don't mean to be condescending.....by the way, that means i'm TALKING DOWN to you"

attachment.php?s=&postid=1802331

Originally posted by l155a

many of us get along with walt zink. he has been a guest of certain dj's at certain times, played the phoenix landing.......he is reputable but outspoken. i am outspoken as well, i say what i believe. u know we all fuck with each other here to crate the drama, if we didn't it would be boring. sorry u can't post from work anymore !:laugh: :laugh: poor kid.

drrama is the name of the game over here, it keeps us happy and entertainded. bring it on fuck tard: but u can't til u are out of work so keep trying :laugh: :laugh:

Mrs. Buckman, we don't like drama over here. We just can't stand you. It was never boring over here and everyone got along... when you're funny, it's not boring.

So what happened to you and Cusick being friends again? That's no way to talk about a friend.

a number of reasons....i had never met the kid until one night at landing. he comes up to teamj5 and starts basically bitching him out for sq1...saying it hurts the scene and a bunch of other nonsense. he wouldnt leave teamj5 alone. mike was like, "why do i wanna support this party then when i come here and get harassed by tools like you." eventually i got sick of listening to hima dn i stepped in and told him to take a walk. the kid is a tool. anyone who uses the phrase "the scene" 20 times in a sentence is a chump. and to top it all off, he goies to sq1 and posts on the board ALL THE TIME. u want anymore reasons......the whole camera thing kinda proves my point too.

2 things I fucking HATE:

1. Exaggerating a DJ's performance or set. Just because he's your friend does not mean you should start a thread every single time he blows his nose to say how good it was. Do you think anyone even believes it anymore?

2. Pissing on a DJ's set or performance. Just because you didn't like it does not mean it wasn't good, unique or innovative in some way. Bottomline, no one can please everyone, period. And no one is flawless. Ease up for Christ's sake. And just because a DJ doesn't instantly act like your best friend, doesn't make him a bad person. Even I, a total nobody, am constantly bombarded with people, emails, tune requests, CDs, questions, and bold pleas for assistence in helping someone I barely know get a gig. It can all really turn you off to people and sometimes just plain ol' annoy the fuck out of you.

If you want your opinion to have credibility, STOP TALKING SO MUCH, either way, whether for or against someone.

i don't think it's cool that he bitched out mike, i always thought sq1 was a good night. it still is and it's great they are bringing in so many locals now too. it's evolved from it's original form but i think what is happening is good.

Originally posted by groovefire

2 things I fucking HATE:

1. Exaggerating a DJ's performance or set. Just because he's your friend does not mean you should start a thread every single time he blows his nose to say how good it was. Do you think anyone even believes it anymore?

2. Pissing on a DJ's set or performance. Just because you didn't like it does not mean it wasn't good, unique or innovative in some way. Bottomline, no one can please everyone, period. And no one is flawless. Ease up for Christ's sake. And just because a DJ doesn't instantly act like your best friend, doesn't make him a bad person. Even I, a total nobody, am constantly bombarded with people, emails, tune requests, CDs, questions, and bold pleas for assistence in helping someone I barely know get a gig. It can all really turn you off to people and sometimes just plain ol' annoy the fuck out of you.

If you want your opinion to have credibility, STOP TALKING SO MUCH, either way, whether for or against someone.

i agree 100%. i try as hard as i can to not do the things you mentioned. i figure if i deserve to spin out, and have worked hard enough for it, then it will happen. and i dotn like slagging other djs or nights, unless its about jp. most of the time its just in good fun anyways. i have people come up to me all the time and expect me to like the same thing they do, whether a certain night or a dj. well im sorry but the odds are i wouldnt and dont like it, but ill try and keep my mouth shut. if someone deserves praise then you bet i will give it to them. until i see this walt character do anything noteworthy then i will always think of him as a chump, from the one time i met him.

the gross thing is about that encounter with mike, was that that was the first time he had ever even met teamj5. :rolleyes: