Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SAVANNAH this Sat my Cp'ers

This Saturday 11/8 my boyfriend's throwing a party at Savannah(78E48st between 5th and Madison) for his birthday and a bunch of us CPers are going...

Its a really nice chill place..It's 21+ and only 15 bucks if you use the guest|ist Sammy K.

So being that a bunch of us are going for his birthday, I think we should have a meetup..

PM me if anything :D

...at one of the meetups at lemon bar a while back, we had a big ass table in the corner...and among the many things that happened that night, a bunch of us ate through like four baskets of bread, dipping in a-1 sauce, and tons of pitchers of water...lmao...and there was that pic of tony with mustard all over his face...and me dancing on the seat until the biggest baddest bouncer came over to get me down...lol...twas a good night indeed...

Originally posted by nomembername

It is a very nice place. I actually went there on Halloween night for the first time...definitely had a real good time. Two floors (from what I remember) with good mix of music. You should all have a great night.

i take it you're not going

Originally posted by nomembername

I wasn't really planning on doing anything big this weekend since last weekend was so crazy between Halloween and my birthday...but now that I know you might be making it...maybe I'll make an appearance;)

i haven't been out for such a long time that i might go but might have to leave early since my gf's want to go to mirage