Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SKIN Cancelled ....

Originally posted by *************

Totally off the subject whatever happened to FASTLANE on Fox???? They cancel anything that is a decent program!!!

Bill Belamy was on Connan O'Brien the other day and they were talking about that. He said it got cancelled because they weren't making enough money to keep it going. He said they were getting better than average ratings but they still werent high enough to keep the show going since it literally cost them 2-3 million bucks to make each episode.

Originally posted by Mystify22

:(

That sucks, I was just starting to get really into this show....

Yeah me too....the idea/concept was really good but I did often wonder how they would keep it running in a series. Oh well...

Its def true....then have an old episode of OC playing in skins spot tonight. They were playing it on both mondays & thursdays.

i have someone tapping third waqtch for me on fridays now "my vcr wont set the record time" last weeks episode was good cant wait till i get this weeks episode on sat.

does anyone know when they start the shield on fx again?

now thats a great show:)

Originally posted by cigs

The OC rocks....fills the void left by 90210....did I just say that?

What's up Hype?

Ha Ha I think mad people are thinking the same thing just didn't want to say it!

What about that Show Las Vegas on Mondays..That's a hot show too Or Maybe just the fact I love Vegas??

Originally posted by djprotege

Bill Belamy was on Connan O'Brien the other day and they were talking about that. He said it got cancelled because they weren't making enough money to keep it going. He said they were getting better than average ratings but they still werent high enough to keep the show going since it literally cost them 2-3 million bucks to make each episode.

I def believe that. Between the cars and rap stars and special effects t was crazy but thats what made it so good. Every episode of Fastlane was like a 1 hour movie....Awww Well:blank: