Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler - Lights Out 2

sobe2003

If you like Lawler - you will love the new CD.

(You think LP will let him spin on the terrace???) :idea:

Tracklisting:

CD1

1. Lights Out Intro featuring Luzon – The Baguio Track

2. Alan Barrat – Zulu Nation Part 6

3. Bertoldo – Amor (Drum Mix)

4. Diamond Dogs featuring Mary Tanning – Nothing Else (U-Facilities 7 Sciatica Pump Mix) (Lawler Re-Edit)

5. Solar Vs Audio Fly – Live Love

6. Dino Da Cassino – Can U Clear It

7. Danusha – Movin On (Gabrielle D’andrea Electro Mix)

8. Paul Johnson – Follow This Beat (Andrea Doria Mix)

9. Kade – If You Want Me (Don’t Bring Me Down)(Menace Mix)

10. Polekat – Dancin Queen (You Know What I Mean?)

11. Presser – 2 Black 2 Gay

12. Steffano Noto Presents Faith Sounds – London Night

13. Anoma – Let It Go (Mindprint Remix)

14. Corbett Feat. Michelle G – Music Is Magic (Troia Mix)

CD2

1. Lights Out Intro featuring Underworld – Two Months Off

2. Chuck ‘N’ Roll – Playin Dirty (Jondi & Spesh Mix)

3. Indart Colors Y Legaz – Remember The Beats

4. Dj Pierre Vs David Morales – Make It Hot

5. UN7 – R.R.R.

6. Sahara – The Only One (Bini & Martini Cosmic Dub)

7. Alcatraz – Give Me Love (That Kid Chris Mix)

8. Prophets Of Sound – Tide Of Dreams (Brancaccio & Asher Mix)

9. Eric Kaufmann Vs Jet – My Girlfriend Is A Robot

10. Java & Gabi Newman – No Puedo Olivdarme (Can’t Forget)

11. Eurochrome – Future Spirit (Lawler Re-Edit)

12. Whatever Girl Presents – Still Here

Jaydee – Plastic Dreams (Future 2003 Mix) (Lawler Nip ‘n’ Tuck Edit)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

can we please stop remixing this track:mad:

lawler sucks, and so does this cd....

Originally posted by saleen351

CD is great - just as good as Sander's new release. Nice and Dark!

dont playa hate just cuz he aint throwing an acapella of a washed up whitney houston track over sum rauhofer mix:rolleyes:

he didnt win best tech dj for nuthin.... ( even though he doenst really play tech)

I am biased cuz im a huge lawler fan, so im always gonna say it rocks... but i was a lil disappointed in the track selection.. I was expecting more of the tracks thats lawlers signature dark style, vs the goods he will throw down in one of his live sets!!!! He rocks it hard, and the cd i would say is more appealing to the masses, rather than the lawler fans....

I had like 7 tracks already from lights out 2!!!:( they are still the shit though...:idea:

tony, its more like the nubreed comp, with tracks that are a bit more dancefloor crowd friendly!!! Still a must for anyone into house music!!!!!

Lawler does his best work on the patio after 7am...I don't think Saleen's been out there past 5am...so he can't really appreciate fully....

Lawler is the best thing going for house music right now...combining the best US house with the best Euro tech and progressive...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by southof5th

Lawler is the best thing going for house music right now...combining the best US house with the best Euro tech and progressive...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

all these people with dark and bla music....

NEWS FLASH TO ALL THOSE WHO LIKE THAT CRAP, IT'S OVA! MUSIC IS GOING BACK TO BEING FUN, NO DARK, NO BLA TRIBAL, LOTS OF VOCALS AND FUN BEATS...

Think i' wrong, listen to any dj set from an american dj, they are all going that way, nyc leads the way and miami will get it 9 months from now...

NEWS FLASH TO ALL THOSE WHO LIKE THAT CRAP, IT'S OVA! MUSIC IS GOING BACK TO BEING FUN, NO DARK, NO BLA TRIBAL, LOTS OF VOCALS AND FUN BEATS...

Think i' wrong, listen to any dj set from an american dj, they are all going that way, nyc leads the way and miami will get it 9 months from now...

:blah: :blah: :zzz:

Being up here for 3 months now, I understand what Saleen is saying in that the music is geared toward fun beats. The music up here is more upbeat....more like happy house, if there is such a category. Honestly, I miss those dark, tribal beats I would hear @ Space for 2 years. The fun beats is good, but just too soft for my taste. I miss that Miami house. :(

Well in that case why DON'T YOU LISTEN FOR ONCE TO THESE DJS!?!?!?!

Both Howells and Lawler plays LOTS OF VERY FUN music, including awesome vocal tracks (no not Whitney Houston).

These guys play far from dark and boring music...

You don't have to play f'ing Ce Ce Peniston to play fun music.

Download any Lawler set from this year and you'll be amazed...I bet you quite a few of the top US house DJs listen and learn from him...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by southof5th

Well in that case why DON'T YOU LISTEN FOR ONCE TO THESE DJS!?!?!?!

Both Howells and Lawler plays LOTS OF VERY FUN music, including awesome vocal tracks (no not Whitney Houston).

These guys play far from dark and boring music...

You don't have to play f'ing Ce Ce Peniston to play fun music.

Download any Lawler set from this year and you'll be amazed...I bet you quite a few of the top US house DJs listen and learn from him...

trust me, the word is out, Space and their guest djs play blaaa music... Nocturnal is going to capitalize on spaces mistakes... trust me, i've seen the proposed line ups for nocturnal... it's gonna be bad ass to listen to real tunes, not the same bla dark tribal...

trust me, the word is out, Space and their guest djs play blaaa music... Nocturnal is going to capitalize on spaces mistakes... trust me, i've seen the proposed line ups for nocturnal... it's gonna be bad ass to listen to real tunes, not the same bla dark tribal...

u might be on to something this time!

i heard him for an hour last year at WMC at Nerve (from 6-7 in the morning)...greatest hour of music ever....guy never disappoints..i had the pleasure of seeing him on the terrace this summer at Space, Ibiza...now if u think hes nuts in the US u gotta see him when hes in his element in the party capital of the world at the worlds most famous club...unreal...if anyones interested hes playing avalon in NYC on friday 12/5

it's too early to start your nocturnal PR campaign. I would roll it out like mid December. ;):laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

it's too early to start your nocturnal PR campaign. I would roll it out like mid December. ;):laugh:

doesn't matter, dade has already banned me for trying to start a fight between him and lp...

Originally posted by rcrespo

i dig the hell out of his unreleased 3rd disc for lights out 1 :)

where can i get a copy of it ramon??? ive heard about it, and seen the tracklisting, but dont know where i could find it!!!!...:(

all the best to nocturnal, im just no a front runner and jump on the bandwagon just cuz its new:rolleyes: lets hope with all the dickpulling saleen does for nocturnal, that he atleast goes there more than once!!!!

PS LAWLER PLAYS MADD VOCALS!!!! just listen to any of the hoxton whores tracks he plays!! or a white label mary j blige mix he has.... they are all on hit set at the end in march of this year!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by beatfriek

where can i get a copy of it ramon??? ive heard about it, and seen the tracklisting, but dont know where i could find it!!!!...:(

all the best to nocturnal, im just no a front runner and jump on the bandwagon just cuz its new:rolleyes: lets hope with all the dickpulling saleen does for nocturnal, that he atleast goes there more than once!!!!

PS LAWLER PLAYS MADD VOCALS!!!! just listen to any of the hoxton whores tracks he plays!! or a white label mary j blige mix he has.... they are all on hit set at the end in march of this year!!!

lol, you guys think i'm trying to get an "in" over at nocturnal even before it opens? Thats wrong, first off i can do that without any public fanfare, and second i've dicussed their djs with them, and i like what i hear... You guys are just clueless on quality music, more and more of these nights with so called "sick" djs keep failing, Space appeals to cp not the rest of the clubbing community. Whereas nocuturnal will appeal to all, and make it fun again. Lawler is too dark, and too bla... Same thing goes with oscar, it's too much of the same, all djs in american are now switching it up... Calerone on sat nights at crobar nyc, just goes to show you i'm right...