Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Eve (Boris/Ojeda/Baez/Romero) @ Roxy (18+), Wed Nov 26

i didnt hear anythin about snow?

either way, for my money this seems to be the best value in the city this year...

I remember years past and it always seems there is one huge party with many DJ's....2 yrs ago it was Exit and United We Dance with Ojeda, Vicious, Draper, Santana, Tsettos, and a whole bunch of others.. Last year it was exit with Oakenfold, Draper, Santana, Ink and a whole bunch of others

This year the closest we have to that is Roxy i think. Everywhere else is a one man show basically. For me, TGiving eve is a night to go out and see combinations of DJ's that you wouldnt see any other night so roxy seems to be the spot. If i get outta NJ early enuff from my gig i will def head up and check it

Mike

i think this is a great lineup for a lot of reasons...lets take a quick look at each dj..

1. BORIS.....if you haven't already been to fridays at discotheque or sundays at cheetah you should know that boris has been throwin down some pretty amazing sets at these spots..it's been about 4 years since boris played at the roxy when the roxy hosted new yorks biggest friday night party called BIG fridays..boris was the resident dj for that party...so in a sense its almost like a

a big reunion...

2. EDDIE BAEZ. what can i say about eddie...very talented..original resident soundfactory dj...great person..eddie's

going to rip ny a new asshole with his set beginning at 4am...i 'm calling his early morning set....vengence...if you have any heart problems..then get out.. before eddie goes on....maybe in a sense this is also an original sf reunion...

3. JASON OJEDA...This phenomenal talent...who put cpi on the map for 8 years..currently has residency's in mirage(li's biggest venue) sahara..clubs in jersey..has to constantly turn down more gigs because he's always booked..is one of new yorks music treasures...he never..never disappoints his crowd..the guy is just a great dj...this also might be in a sense a cpi reunion for all jason's fans.

4. SHELDON ROMERO..one of the most talented up and coming dj's around..his set at the sexy at the roxy party was amazing..can be heard live every monday from 3pm to 9pm on metromixradio.

this is the guy to watch for in upcoming months..sheldon sets the tone for the night beginning at 10pm till midnight..we're very happy sheldon was available on this night to be at the roxy..

All this talent together for what i feel is a very reasonable price for this event.....ONLY $25.00 ADMISSION with either a printout of this promotion or just ask for the CLUBPLANET GUEST LIST...general admission is $35.00

I think this is one of the best lineups around for thanksgiving eve in ny..I hope you feel that way to..

good point..... fuck it going to Roxy Thanksgiving Eve Baby!!

:idea:

SHIT I CAN GO TO WEBSTER HALL AND HEAR VICIOUS AND DRAPER ON FRIDAY THE 28TH.

I DONT HAVE TO SPEND $75 AT ROSELAND.

eVeN bEtEr

RoXy THANKS EVE FOR 25 BUCKS

AND

VICIOUS & DRAPER AT WEBSTER HALL FOR 20 OR EVEN FREE

NOW THATS PRICELESS: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

hey whitewidow or should i say adam s you better take it easy there you are nothing but a has been stay at roseland your washed up the roxy has the best line up for that night get a life adam your nothing but a:jerkoff:

Thats a good one Johnny....hahaha :laugh:

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

hey whitewidow or should i say adam s you better take it easy there you are nothing but a has been stay at roseland your washed up the roxy has the best line up for that night get a life adam your nothing but a:jerkoff:

Lala-

Thas bad bro.... lets keep it clean no low blows....

Originally posted by whitewidow

bob.g:jerkoff: jp @ sahara what? jp @ sahara jpjpjpjpjpjp@@@@sahara.!!!! :eek::jawdrop: now the roxy is:deadfish: :deadfish:

Sahara is a nice club, but get real bro it's gonna be a fuckin meatlocker in there with JP.

I like to move.

lala ahah good shit :laugh:

I cant say anything about SHELDON or JASON cause ive never heard them spin b4 personally. But from what my friends tell me jason isnt that great and sheldon is good. Eddie baez is great ive heard him a couple of times. As for BORIS well i just cant seem to feel him to me he just plays hard hard hard mindless beats. No soul or feeling but thats my own thing. Im sure its gonna be a great night for those who go so enjoy. I'll be at ARC or at my house sleeping lol.