Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calderone is CROBAR RESIDENT!!!!

misskitte

Go ahead people, read it and drool!!

From Vic himself:

Hi!!!

I’m excited to announce my Saturday night residency at Crobar New York, please check out victorcalderone.com for details.

Hope to see you all there for my first night on New Years Eve!!!

Love, Peace, Respect, and always MUSIC,

Vic

So, who is coming up to use my guest room? :D

From his website:

Okay, it's time to finally put all those Crobar rumors to rest. Yes, the club is opening at long last on December 5th. And yes, I'm excited to announce that I will have a Saturday night residency there. I'll be launching my night in late January, a music-driven party dedicated to reviving the soul of New York City's underground music scene while paying homage to its diversity and resilience in a world-class, state-of-the-art nightclub. I'll be playing at least two Saturdays a month as well as occasional holidays, and I plan to bring in a variety of guests from the U.S. and Europe as opening DJs. As a prelude to my night, I'll christen Crobar's Phazon sound system for the first time on New Year's Eve.

(this is better than an orgasm)

Originally posted by misskitte

From Vic himself:

Hi!!!

I’m excited to announce my Saturday night residency at Crobar New York, please check out victorcalderone.com for details.

Hope to see you all there for my first night on New Years Eve!!!

Love, Peace, Respect, and always MUSIC,

Vic :D

So, is Vic our moderator a DJ? & finally now I know his last name!!

:eek::laugh::D

Originally posted by vicman

:mad:

i just realized steve lawler is at avalon that friday and calderone would be at crobar on saturday. tribal weekender if you ask me, but it seems that i'll be in jackson, mississippi on that day.

:mad:

um steve lawer is at avalon on dec 5. calderone's residency doesn't start till january.